PDA

View Full Version : Didn't there used to be a "Game of The Week" poll?

URMite
September 24th, 2010, 02:01 PM
If so, what happened to it? or did I miss it?

biggie
September 24th, 2010, 02:35 PM
No one doing it yet this year.

UNH Fanboi
September 24th, 2010, 02:37 PM
No one doing it yet this year.

There's been at least one so far this year.

Delaware-Richmond is pretty clearly the game of this week.

OL FU
September 24th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Yes I think 89hen always did that. I have not seen him on here in a while.

wapiti
September 24th, 2010, 02:57 PM
EWU @ MSU is the game of the week.

MR. CHICKEN
September 24th, 2010, 03:51 PM
EWU @ MSU is the game of the week.

NOT ACCORDIN' TA DUH AGS POLL........#5 RICHMOND vs #6 DELAWARE....VS....#10 EASTERN WASHINGTON vs #16 MONTANA STATE.....MAH FRIEND FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE......IS CLEARLY RIGHT......IN CHOOSIN' DUH CAA....STEEL CAGE...GET IT ON........NOW AS DUH BIG SKY...GOES....MAYBEAH WHIFFIN...YER...FLUFFY CONFERENCE..IT'S DUH GAME O' WEEK....BUT NOT AGS NATIONALLY.........SORRAH HOMER.....BUT IT'S NOT....UH-UH...NOPE.....xsmhx...BRAWK!!

FCS Go!
September 24th, 2010, 04:10 PM
NOT ACCORDIN' TA DUH AGS POLL........#5 RICHMOND vs #6 DELAWARE....VS....#10 EASTERN WASHINGTON vs #16 MONTANA STATE.....MAH FRIEND FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE......IS CLEARLY RIGHT......IN CHOOSIN' DUH CAA....STEEL CAGE...GET IT ON........NOW AS DUH BIG SKY...GOES....MAYBEAH WHIFFIN...YER...FLUFFY CONFERENCE..IT'S DUH GAME O' WEEK....BUT NOT AGS NATIONALLY.........SORRAH HOMER.....BUT IT'S NOT....UH-UH...NOPE.....xsmhx...BRAWK!!

What he said, I think.

Squealofthepig
September 24th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Yeah, it's still a wacky year for ranking teams, hard to really buy too much into what teams are where, just yet. I'd also have the Spiders vs. the Hens at #1, though c'mon, ya can't call someone a homer for picking their conference and then do the same without a smidgen of irony. ;)

darell1976
September 24th, 2010, 04:15 PM
#20 South Dakota at #18 North Dakota State....Game of the Week!!

danefan
September 24th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Yes I think 89hen always did that. I have not seen him on here in a while.

He's been doing the game of the week poll on CS.com

MR. CHICKEN
September 24th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Yeah, it's still a wacky year for ranking teams, hard to really buy too much into what teams are where, just yet. I'd also have the Spiders vs. the Hens at #1, though c'mon, ya can't call someone a homer for picking their conference and then do the same without a smidgen of irony. ;)

IT'S #5...VS...#6.....AH CAN BE UH HOMER...LIKE ANY-ONE ELSE......BUT DIS IS NO HOMER PICK......IT'S DUH TWO...HIGHEST RATED TEAMS...DAT MEET DIS WEEK-END..xnodx..AWK!

SORRAH DARELL....GO MILK UH BUFFALO.....#18/#20...DON'T GET IT....BRAWK!!

MR. CHICKEN
September 24th, 2010, 06:13 PM
LOOKY LADS.....AH'M SURE IN SOME-ONE'S MIND......NICHOLLS STATE VS BACONE COLLEGE....IS DUH GAME O' DUH WEEK.......HOWEVERAH.....WHEN DUH TOP TWO..... HIGHEST RANKED TEAMS PLAY.....(#5/#6)....IT'S DUH GAME UH DUH WEEK!

Side Judge
September 24th, 2010, 06:31 PM
LOOKY LADS.....AH'M SURE IN SOME-ONE'S MIND......NICHOLLS STATE VS BACONE COLLEGE....IS DUH GAME O' DUH WEEK.......HOWEVERAH.....WHEN DUH TOP TWO..... HIGHEST RANKED TEAMS PLAY.....(#5/#6)....IT'S DUH GAME UH DUH WEEK!

Wait a second - there's a Bacon College? How'd I miss this back in the day? Best dining halls ever I'm guessing...

Gil Dobie
September 24th, 2010, 07:35 PM
#20 South Dakota at #18 North Dakota State....Game of the Week!!

http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/mlib/612/09/612_1285094628.jpg

superman7515
September 24th, 2010, 07:35 PM
http://images2.cpcache.com/product/357602972v5_480x480_Front.jpg

EmeryZach
September 24th, 2010, 08:30 PM
He's been doing the game of the week poll on CS.com

We are losing people left and right to that darn CS. Bummer.

danefan
September 24th, 2010, 09:04 PM
We are losing people left and right to that darn CS. Bummer.

A lot of people post on both. The discussions are just different. The football discussion around here seems to focus on the Patriot League and SoCon. Primarily because of the active posters over here. Over at CS there is more talk about the MVFC and Big Sky.

For me I'm drawn to CS because there are more NEC posters there, but that's not to say there is anything negative about the new AGS. Its definitely on its way back to where it once was a couple years ago. Kudos to GAS and LuLu for that.

JMUNJ08
September 24th, 2010, 10:08 PM
http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/mlib/612/09/612_1285094628.jpg

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Maybe the Big 10 (12) will do a 2 for 1 swap? The conference would be more competitive xthumbsupx

OL FU
September 25th, 2010, 06:32 AM
A lot of people post on both. The discussions are just different. The football discussion around here seems to focus on the Patriot League and SoCon. Primarily because of the active posters over here. Over at CS there is more talk about the MVFC and Big Sky.

For me I'm drawn to CS because there are more NEC posters there, but that's not to say there is anything negative about the new AGS. Its definitely on its way back to where it once was a couple years ago. Kudos to GAS and LuLu for that.

I post on cs because you and I have interesting conversations regarding the constitution. BUt now that you won't talk to me anymore, I have quit posting over therexeyebrowxxbawlingxxlolx

You know I am kidding. Did you accept the new position?

danefan
September 25th, 2010, 07:10 AM
I post on cs because you and I have interesting conversations regarding the constitution. BUt now that you won't talk to me anymore, I have quit posting over therexeyebrowxxbawlingxxlolx

You know I am kidding. Did you accept the new position?

Haha. The Constitutional threads give me a headache. xlolx

Haven't accepted it yet. Still negotiating.

OL FU
September 25th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Haha. The Constitutional threads give me a headache. xlolx

Haven't accepted it yet. Still negotiating.

Good luck, make those Danes proud