PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Dowd?

jlcharles
September 23rd, 2010, 09:54 PM
Anybody know what happened to Bruce? He was a pleasure to read even after he stopped covering just the CAA. I miss reading his articles and I've been trying to see if I could find out what happened to him...

Tribe4SF
September 24th, 2010, 05:11 AM
I seem to recall that Bruce had to take some time off last year. Doesn't appear he's writing for CSN any more. He remains the best we've had among FCS writers.

GreatAppSt
September 24th, 2010, 08:20 AM
He remains the best we've had among FCS writers.

xchinscratchx... xlolx xlolx ... xlmaoxxlmaoxxlmaox xsmhx

Tribe4SF
September 24th, 2010, 09:20 AM
We'll just have to disagree about that one.

HensRock
September 24th, 2010, 10:55 AM
xchinscratchx... xlolx xlolx ... xlmaoxxlmaoxxlmaox xsmhx

Who do you like better? I hope not Homer Coulson.

http://gohens.net/images/CoulsonAppGlasses.png

profisme
September 24th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Tony Moss was pretty good.

SpeedkingATL
September 24th, 2010, 12:45 PM
I always liked Bruce. He was a CAA homer but he also wrote it the way he saw it. He gave a fair (and very positive) review of his visit(s) to the Rock and Apps appearances at Chatty. You emailed him about an article he woud reply...wish he were still writting for FCS.

jmufan999
September 24th, 2010, 02:34 PM
I always liked Bruce. He was a CAA homer

no doubt about it, i'm sure that's a huge reason we liked him so much. but i thought it was funny what he did after the Montana 2008 playoff game.... it was a photo of him actually eating a crow. it was pretty funny and showed he doesn't take himself too seriously.

ur2k
September 24th, 2010, 03:33 PM
And he could crash a tailgate with the best of them.

BigHouseClosedEnd
September 24th, 2010, 07:47 PM
And he could crash a tailgate with the best of them.

Truer words have never been spoken.

jlcharles
September 24th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Tony Moss was great, but even his replacement, Matt Dougherty did a good job. Unfortunately, his replacement...I'll just stop there...

EmeryZach
September 24th, 2010, 09:52 PM
I liked Bruce, but anyone who puts in a great deal of their time to write about the CAA and the FCS in general is OK in my book.

umassfan
September 24th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Tony Moss was great, but even his replacement, Matt Dougherty did a good job. Unfortunately, his replacement...I'll just stop there...

I agree!!!