PDA

View Full Version : Portland State at Oregon

JALMOND
September 18th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Kickoff scheduled for 3:15 pm PDT from Autzen Stadium, Oregon's home field. The Vikings are ending a brutal opening 3 game non-conference road schedule that featured two games against Pac-10 opponents. Last week, they got a win at fellow FCS (and future Big Sky member) UC-Davis. This will be the first game of the year facing the FCS for the Ducks, who have steamrolled New Mexico and Tennessee by a combined 120-13. Connor Kavanaugh will get the start at quarterback for the Vikings pistol offense for the third straight time. Darren Thomas will start at quarterback for the Ducks and super soph LaMichael James will see more playing time at running back. Weather should be showers and temps near 70.

Portland State play by play

www.freedom970.com

Oregon play by play

www.955thegame.com

Also on TV on Comcast Sports-Portland and the Oregon Sports Network (Eugene)

Due to a birthday party, I will be unable to provide updates throughout the game. I'm sure if it is close, others will pick up the slack. GO VIKS!!!

I Bleed Purple
September 18th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Due to a birthday party, I will be unable to provide updates throughout the game. I'm sure if it is close, others will pick up the slack. GO VIKS!!!

Sorry Jal, but being down 21 points five minutes into the game pretty much ends any chance of any updates happening.

Other than this one, of course.

I Bleed Purple
September 18th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Last thing unless things go haywire.

First quater stats:

PSU-22 plays 11 yards
Oregon-21 plays 200 yards

OrygunBison
September 18th, 2010, 07:41 PM
62-0 with 6:40 left in 3rd.

OrygunBison
September 18th, 2010, 08:25 PM
69-0 with about 2 minutes left in the game. Duck with 511 yards rushing thus far.