PDA

View Full Version : ASU Homecoming vs. Elon

AlphaSigMD
September 18th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Just found out I'll be able to make the trip down for Homecoming. If anybody has an extra ticket that they are willing to sell, please shoot me private message.

I'll probably just end up sitting in the student section anyway with the rest of the fraternity brothers, but it's always hard to find a school ID on homecoming game day.

Skjellyfetti
September 18th, 2010, 10:34 AM
I'll probably just end up sitting in the student section anyway with the rest of the fraternity brothers, but it's always hard to find a school ID on homecoming game day.

This is what I normally do because it's the easiest way to organize tickets with my friends. Are they checking ID's to get in the student section now? I usually just get a grass seat. Never had a problem before.

AlphaSigMD
September 18th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks to ASUMountaineer for helping a brother out in record time.

As far as checking ID's, I'm not sure. Can anyone else comment on this?

elkinftball2002
September 18th, 2010, 09:10 PM
No they are not checking id's

MountaineerMania54
September 19th, 2010, 01:10 AM
This is what I normally do because it's the easiest way to organize tickets with my friends. Are they checking ID's to get in the student section now? I usually just get a grass seat. Never had a problem before.

Not checking Id's as far as I know. Also, go in the State side entrance, its far more lax than the App side.

ASUMountaineer
September 19th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Thanks to ASUMountaineer for helping a brother out in record time.

As far as checking ID's, I'm not sure. Can anyone else comment on this?

No problem Dr. T. Glad I could get one for you. Should be a great time. Oh, and really the thanks go to Erica, if she were not due Oct. 7, Al's ticket wouldn't be available. HA!