PDA

View Full Version : Delaware - Duquesne

superman7515
September 17th, 2010, 08:16 AM
A couple of different events have conspired to leave me with 2 extra tickets this weekend. If you want them, $20 gets you both. Not even asking for face value since I'd rather them not go to waste. PM me if you're interested.

caribbeanhen
September 17th, 2010, 10:59 AM
You dont have any xtra frequent flyer miles do you?

superman7515
September 17th, 2010, 02:44 PM
**SOLD**

Thanks

BlueHenSinfonian
September 18th, 2010, 05:49 PM
For anyone (like me) stuck having to watch the game over the ud internet streams (www.ums.udel.edu/udlive) here's a hint: if you have a PS3, you can load the site on your PS3 web browser, and watch it full screen on your TV instead of having to watch in your computer.

Fear the Bird
September 18th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Albeit not against top competition yet, Andrew Pierce and this O-Line reminiscent of those Omar Cuff teams - any word on Devlin's status for the huge next 2 weeks?

BlueHenSinfonian
September 18th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Albeit not against top competition yet, Andrew Pierce and this O-Line reminiscent of those Omar Cuff teams - any word on Devlin's status for the huge next 2 weeks?

AP is just a freshman, I have a feeling his legacy is going to surpass Cuff before things are over with. I doubt we are going to hear anything substantive on Devlin until next week, though the announcers seem to think he will play. From the way the Duquesne game has been going thus far, there is no reason not to let Devlin rest up.

superman7515
September 25th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Hmm... maybe Duquesne to the CAA instead of Albany... Haha