PDA

View Full Version : poor portland state

bigskyrocks
September 13th, 2010, 11:37 PM
whats the total Oregon is gonna put on PSU this weekend, If UC davis can put up 31 and oregon just put up 48 against tennessee on the road. I cant see this being remotely fair. Im betting its over 70 but the reserves reserves come in early and slow down a little.

Whats your guess for a final score

mine is 76-7

JALMOND
September 14th, 2010, 12:56 AM
whats the total Oregon is gonna put on PSU this weekend, If UC davis can put up 31 and oregon just put up 48 against tennessee on the road. I cant see this being remotely fair. Im betting its over 70 but the reserves reserves come in early and slow down a little.

Whats your guess for a final score

mine is 76-7

What I want to know is, how many points did Virginia Tech think they were going to score on James Madison last week? And how many did they score?

My point, right now it is 0-0, and we'll go from there. We've been forced to watch their first two games, therefore we know about them and what they are capable of doing. They don't know a thing about us (judging from the comments of my co-workers, neither do their fans).

You want to be crazy, I can be just as crazy. Therefore everyone, bring on the scores...

PantherRob82
September 14th, 2010, 03:40 AM
What I want to know is, how many points did Virginia Tech think they were going to score on James Madison last week? And how many did they score?

My point, right now it is 0-0, and we'll go from there. We've been forced to watch their first two games, therefore we know about them and what they are capable of doing. They don't know a thing about us (judging from the comments of my co-workers, neither do their fans).

You want to be crazy, I can be just as crazy. Therefore everyone, bring on the scores...

77-10

Bogus Megapardus
September 14th, 2010, 05:48 AM
FYI, the line as of Tuesday morning is Portland State (-53) at Oregon. I'd take Portland State and the points.

laxVik
September 14th, 2010, 09:02 AM

I know you hate the Ducks, Jalmond. But PSU is not JMU, and UO is not VT. PSU will get smacked. Mostly from UO's 2nd stringers.

59 - 3

AggieFinn
September 14th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Oregon can score in their sleep, they are very, very potent on offense. Though I give props to Nigel and the Viking program, they looked a lot better last Saturday then they EVER have under Glanville.