HOLY CROSS @ Harvard

Patriot League vs. OOC = 5-6:

vs. CAA: 1-2
vs. MEAC: 1-0
vs. NEC: 1-2
vs. Pioneer: 2-1
vs. SoCon: 0-1

RECORDS/STANDINGS:

You don’t see this very often. Way to go, Hoyas.

League/Overall
Georgetown 1-0/2-0
Fordham 0-0/1-1
Holy Cross 0-0 1-1
Colgate 0-0/1-1
Lehigh 0-0/1/1
Bucknell 0-0/0-2
Lafayette 0-1/0-1

RichH2
September 12th, 2010, 05:29 PM
I hope for a better week than last. Still need a day or so to regroup.

Go...gate
September 12th, 2010, 06:35 PM
What Rich said.

letsgopards04
September 13th, 2010, 08:52 AM
GEORGETOWN @ YALE

Princeton @ LEHIGH

FORDHAM @ Columbia

Dartmouth @ BUCKNELL

LAFAYETTE @ Penn - The Leopards look to take out some anger on the Quakers.

HOLY CROSS @ Harvard

aceinthehole
September 13th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Week 3:

FORDHAM @ Columbia

Patriot League vs. OOC = 5-6:

vs. CAA: 1-2
vs. MEAC: 1-0
vs. NEC: 1-2
vs. Pioneer: 2-1
vs. SoCon: 0-1

RECORDS/STANDINGS:

League/Overall
Georgetown 1-0/2-0
Fordham 0-0/1-1
Holy Cross 0-0 1-1
Colgate 0-0/1-1
Lehigh 0-0/1/1
Bucknell 0-0/0-2
Lafayette 0-1/0-1

Just wondering, but why are you including Fordham, when they don't count in the offical PL standings and can't win the AQ?

This season Fordham should be regarded as an Independent team with 6 non-conference games vs PL team.

Bogus Megapardus
September 13th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Just wondering, but why are you including Fordham, when they don't count in the offical PL standings and can't win the AQ?

I think there's already a general consesus that Fordham should be included in the fans' informal pick 'em threads. It's not like we vote for the AQ participant or anything.

aceinthehole
September 13th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Good point, and just to be clear I'm not suggesting that you exclude fans from making Fordham predictions in these 'informal' PL threads.

However, I don't think it makes any sense to include Fordham's record vs non-PL opponents when looking at the PL as a conference. IMO - any Fordham wins or losses should not reflect on the PL in any way.

For example, what does the loss to Bryant or win vs URI really say about the state of the PL? Maybe my point should have been directly at the PL discussion in some othere threads.

xtwocentsx

RichH2
September 13th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Rams still in PL til Dec at least, whether or not games count this year in standings.

Anyway, here goes

I am hoping PL takes advantage of IL's 1st games

Yale over GU Not enuf for GU to leap on Elis but I hope they do
LU over Princeton 2 games played should help vs new Tigers
FU over Columbia relying solely Rams having played 2 games and won last week vs URI
Dartmouth over Bucknell The green will be better this yr and BU has shown no O
Pards over Penn tough cal but Tavani will surely have Pards amped for this one given dismal result last week
HC over Harvard close but if Gilmore can get his D to slow Harvard HC s/b able to score some points.

I think my rose colored glasses are firmly back in place.

TheValleyRaider
September 13th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Even though I somewhat expected the League's poor showing, it did not save me from a poor week myself. 3-3 for the day, 8-4 on the season

Georgetown at Yale Georgetown I was going to pick Yale. Kudos to the Hoyas for the win, but Eli is a different level, etc. But you know what? The Hoyas have earned the benefit of the doubt. Yale was not very good last year, and Georgetown believes. If they can win in Easton, why not in the Bowl? Hoya Saxa fellas, at least against another team opening their season cold

Princeton at Lehigh Lehigh Well, I can't say I'm shocked that Lehigh is 1-1, nor am I shocked at the process. While it doesn't make anyone feel better right now, I'm going to guess Villanova handles a few other teams along the way this season. Which means that, so far, Lehigh hasn't really proven anything, at least to me. But, against a new head coach in his first game, and in Bethlehem, I'll take the Mountain Hawks to get back above .500, and restore a little luster to their campaign so far

Fordham at Columbia Columbia Still don't know what to make of the Rams, though their defense does not appear appreciably better. It would be foolish, I think, to pick a PL sweep, so I'll start here by giving the benefit of the doubt to the home team, a Columbia bunch that isn't as awful as they used to be, but really, I wouldn't be surprised either way

Dartmouth at Bucknell Bucknell Dartmouth is better, and Susan is still 0-fer. Now he finally goes back to Lewisburg. Just a hunch, but with home game against a team that still hasn't played yet, I'll give the advantage to the Bison

Lafayette at Pennsylvania Pennsylvania I hate to do this to Lafayette, after their opening loss last week. But, I cannot allow sentiment to cloud my judgment (anymore than it already does, I suppose), and will have to follow my gut instinct here. These two seem to generally be close, so I'll take the Ivy favorites at home to hold off their spotted neighbors

Holy Cross at Harvard Holy Cross Perhaps a reality check for the Cross in the wake of replacing Randolph, or simply being overmatched against a good opponent. Either way, with no real feeling about how good either team is here, I'll feel the Patriot Pride one more time, and take the Crusaders in Cambridge

Will picking this many PL teams hurt me? Probably, but fortune favors the bold

DJOM
September 13th, 2010, 05:37 PM
New head coach, new defensive coordinator, probably a new play or two....gotta go with Princeton over Lehigh by 14 in this one.

2010 is the year of the Tiger.

ngineer
September 13th, 2010, 10:47 PM
New head coach, new defensive coordinator, probably a new play or two....gotta go with Princeton over Lehigh by 14 in this one.

2010 is the year of the Tiger.

The ol' "I feel strongly both ways" mantra fills my head. Yes, Princeton with it's new coaches presents a problem for Lehigh in that it is very difficult to predict what the Tigers will do on both sides of the ball. At the same time, Lehigh has had two games under its belt and should be able to handle whatever Princeton brings and make adjustments as necessary. At Goodman, I have to give the edge to Lehigh. Princeton may present difficulties for a half, but the Brown & White should pull away, 24-14.

Lafayette at Penn, I was leaning Penn before Georgetown just due to homefield. LC also banged up and O'Neill not playing. Quilling a good arm but subject to good pass rush, can't manuever well. Gotta go with Quackers, 20-13.

Bucknell's two game advantage has to be worth something, and playing at home, something more. Dartmouth has been down, and while getting better, first game mistakes should be enough for Bison to cash in their chips. 21-10.

Fordham will have an extra bounce in their step after this week and down the Lions, 28-21.

Harvard is loaded with LSU transfer QB and big, quick D. At Harvard, Crusaders turn crimson losing 27-17.

Hoyas will be sky high going to the Bowl. Yale was putrid last year on offense, and the quick Hoya D should give them fits. I, too , will give the benefit of the doubt to the team with the biggest "MO" at the moment. G-men by 24-17.

Bogus Megapardus
September 14th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Fresh Tuesday morning lines:

Yale (-11.5) vs. Georgetown

Columbia (-6) vs. Fordham

Lehigh (-5) vs. Princeton

Dartmouth (-4) at Bucknell

Harvard (-3) vs. Holy Cross

Penn (-10) vs. Lafayette

Brown (-7.5) vs. Stony Brook

Cornell (-4.5) at Wagner

Colgate - Bye

Georgetown ought to be irked by the fact that they're bigger dogs vs. the Elohim than we are vs. the F. Q. OxyMorons. Both these PL teams will cover on the road, I think.

carney2
September 14th, 2010, 08:49 AM
GEORGETOWN @ Yale
YALE – Sorry, I can’t get past it: this is Georgetown.

Princeton @ LEHIGH
LEHIGH – There was no reason to pick an expected-to-be-bad Tigger until I saw Lehigh last week. Now this is not such an obvious choice. The deciding factor? To get to 9-2 this is a must win for the Squawks.

FORDHAM @ Columbia
FORDHAM – Middle of the Ivy pack Columbia in its first game vs. a team that is giving football scholarships a bad name. A coin flip.

Dartmouth @ BUCKNELL
DARTMOUTH – Has the Buffalo morphed into a Hoya? Did Landis know what he was doing when he got out of town? Is Susan a coach or your wife’s favorite hair dresser? All these questions wait to be answered.

LAFAYETTE @ Penn
PENN – This was a no-brainer a week ago. Now you throw in “the team that lost to Georgetown” and…nope, nothing’s changed. Could/should get real ugly. The Curse, Part 1.

HOLY CROSS @ Harvard
HARVARD – Want to pick the Crossers in the worst way but my (ample) gut tells me this is a mismatch.

COLGATE cannot afford any injuries vs. Bye with a trip up the road to Syracuse looming. Check that, I don’t really think it matters who gets on that bus to the Carrier Dome.

ngineer
September 14th, 2010, 01:29 PM
GEORGETOWN @ Yale
YALE – Sorry, I can’t get past it: this is Georgetown.

Princeton @ LEHIGH
LEHIGH – There was no reason to pick an expected-to-be-bad Tigger until I saw Lehigh last week. Now this is not such an obvious choice. The deciding factor? To get to 9-2 this is a must win for the Squawks.

FORDHAM @ Columbia
FORDHAM – Middle of the Ivy pack Columbia in its first game vs. a team that is giving football scholarships a bad name. A coin flip.

Dartmouth @ BUCKNELL
DARTMOUTH – Has the Buffalo morphed into a Hoya? Did Landis know what he was doing when he got out of town? Is Susan a coach or your wife’s favorite hair dresser? All these questions wait to be answered.

LAFAYETTE @ Penn
PENN – This was a no-brainer a week ago. Now you throw in “the team that lost to Georgetown” and…nope, nothing’s changed. Could/should get real ugly. The Curse, Part 1.

HOLY CROSS @ Harvard
HARVARD – Want to pick the Crossers in the worst way but my (ample) gut tells me this is a mismatch.

COLGATE cannot afford any injuries vs. Bye with a trip up the road to Syracuse looming. Check that, I don’t really think it matters who gets on that bus to the Carrier Dome.

This will also be a huge emotional game as Penn will remember their deceased co-captain Owen Thomas before the game, according to article in today's Morning Call.

kDex86
September 14th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Georgetown
Lehigh
Fordham
Bucknell
Penn
Harvard

And my bonus pick:
Colgate 5, Bye 3

van
September 14th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Week 3:

GEORGETOWN @ YALE, Yale too strong, but good to see Georgetown doing better

Princeton @ LEHIGH, Princeton not so much this year and Lehigh should be getting better on week 3

FORDHAM @ Columbia, I give the edge to Fordham

Dartmouth @ BUCKNELL, look for Bucknell to break out in this one

LAFAYETTE @ Penn, I like Penn based on home field advantage, plus I could never like Lafayette even if I picked them to win

HOLY CROSS @ Harvard, which HC team will show? Going with the home team here too.

Go...gate
September 14th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Yale 17, Georgetown 15

Lehigh 24, Princeton 16

Fordham 28, Columbia 20

Dartmouth 26, Bucknell 21

Penn 28, Lafayette 24

Holy Cross 28, Harvard 27

Colgate 7, Open Date 6 ; )

jimbo65
September 15th, 2010, 06:12 AM
Has there ever been a week when six members played the Ivies. If we go 1-5 this week, we have hit the bottom.

Eli's over Gtown, the party's over, if not check the Hoyas for roids. Actually wish them success.

Lehigh tames tabbies.

Rams running attack cages Lions

Quakers arent quakeing at Pards after last week's debacle

Crimson over Crusaders

Raiders take out last week's frustration by trouncing the Byes.

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Georgetown at Yale - This is a difficult game to pick because of Georgetown's offensive success to date. One would presume that Skull and Bones will be more organized defensively and more disciplined than were the Leopards. Still, I'm going to give this one to the Hoyas and let them prove me wrong. Georgetown 21-20.

Fordham at Columbia - This is not your father's Columbia. It's yo' mamma's. Norries Wilson's Lions will approach the ninth playing of the Liberty Cup with some serious offensive firepower. The Rams have done precious little to impress but with two games under their belt they probably have just enough experience to be a little overconfident. Columbia 27-24.

Princeton at Lehigh - The Little Train that Couldn't takes on the Nassau Natties' new coach and experienced QB. Remember that most Ivy teams could not care less about non-league opponents because they don't count for the Ivy title. The PL is supposed to be tune-up fodder. That will be the Tiger's excuse. Our (Tar-and-) Feathered Foes win this one going away. Lehigh 31-10.

Dartmouth at Bucknell - The Bison have a home stretch of three straight o' the ancient eight beginning with the Hanover Dandies of Green. I have no idea what Dartmouth has in the tank, but it has got to be more than the little dogies have shown. Dartmouth 6-0.

Holy Cross at Harvard - The Crusaders have not won two in a row over Johnny Harvard since the Glory Days. Nor will they. The defending PL champs put up just 7 points last week. While they'll double that total Saturday it won't be enough. Harvard 17-14.

Lafayette at Penn - Last weekend, Ryan O'Neil threw 33-43-1 for 304 yards; Jerome Rudolph rushed 24 times for 132 yards averaging 5.5 yards per rush; Lafayette's Time of Possession was 40:13 and its total offense was 509 yards. One would think, right? Anyhow, the Pards have lost (for now) their starting QB, their best DB and a premier WR. This will not be pretty. Penn 27-17.

Fordham
September 15th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Ivy 6
PL 0

(you guys should be happy - I'm seriously horrendous at these picks).

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Apparently Lafayette's Marc Quilling and Penn's Owen Thomas were best friends. Thomas died tragically in April, as most of you know.

http://articles.mcall.com/2010-09-14/sports/mc-lafayette-luncheon-0914-20100914_1_owen-thomas-coach-frank-tavani-leopards/2

colorless raider
September 15th, 2010, 10:30 AM
My picks:

Yale
Princeton
Columbia
Dartmouth
Harvard

colorless raider
September 15th, 2010, 10:31 AM
My picks:

Yale
Princeton
Columbia
Dartmouth
Harvard

Sorry, add Penn to that list

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2010, 11:06 AM
As most of you are aware, the Council of Presidents met in December and decided that this would be a "down year" for the Patriot. A new "Base Level" of league-victories-per-games-played formula was established in order to ensure that no more than one Patriot member achieved a winning record versus the Ivy League in any given year. Athletic Directors and coaching staffs were notified in May. We have seen fairly strict compliance with the Presidents' directive so far this season (although someone *had* to win that Georgetown-Lafayette game). Expect an all-out push this weekend.

The reasoning behind the Base Level of Wins ("BLOW") mandate is rather simple: with the uncertainty of the upcoming scholarship vote, the PL Presidents wanted to assure their Ivy Daddies that no level of talent influx occasioned by the full rides could possibly bridge the widening gap between the Serfs and the Landed Aristocracy. In other words, we don't count, we don't matter to you and we aim to prove it once and for all.

Rumored, too, was a second, private meeting amongst the PL and the Ivy also-rans. Here, the Presidents were urged to amass enough firepower to beat the stuffing out of H-Y-P when (but only when) called upon to do. Similarly, Cornell and Dartmouth would deliver to Center Valley the final scores of double-digit routs over Colgate and Lehigh at least three days prior to the game. Collusion would not be an issue because we run Justice anyhow.

More to follow as details emerge . . . .

ColgateTD
September 15th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Yale
Lehigh
Columbia
Bucknell
Penn
Harvard

RichH2
September 15th, 2010, 11:50 AM
xhurrayxxhurrayxxhurrayx

Bogie you have outdone yourself. I am still laughing.

401ks
September 15th, 2010, 11:53 AM
As most of you are aware, the Council of Presidents met in December and decided that this would be a "down year" for the Patriot. A new "Base Level" of league-victories-per-games-played formula was established in order to ensure that no more than one Patriot member achieved a winning record versus the Ivy League in any given year. Athletic Directors and coaching staffs were notified in May. We have seen fairly strict compliance with the Presidents' directive so far this season (although someone *had* to win that Georgetown-Lafayette game). Expect an all-out push this weekend.

The reasoning behind the Base Level of Wins ("BLOW") mandate is rather simple: with the uncertainty of the upcoming scholarship vote, the PL Presidents wanted to assure their Ivy Daddies that no level of talent influx occasioned by the full rides could possibly bridge the widening gap between the Serfs and the Landed Aristocracy. In other words, we don't count, we don't matter to you and we aim to prove it once and for all.

Rumored, too, was a second, private meeting amongst the PL and the Ivy also-rans. Here, the Presidents were urged to amass enough firepower to beat the stuffing out of H-Y-P when (but only when) called upon to do. Similarly, Cornell and Dartmouth would deliver to Center Valley the final scores of double-digit routs over Colgate and Lehigh at least three days prior to the game. Collusion would not be an issue because we run Justice anyhow.

More to follow as details emerge . . . .

xlmaox

carney2
September 15th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Sorry, add Penn to that list

That's OK. I'm trying to ignore it too.

Pard4Life
September 15th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Georgetown 21, Yale 20 - Sure, what the hell?

Lehigh 24, Princeton 17 - Lehigh really isn't that bad and they finally have somebody to play on their level.

Columbia 34, Fordham 24 - Coach Wilson has put something in the water at Morningside, plus Fordham is real flakey.

Dartmouth 17, Bucknell 10 - Bad football vs. really bad football. Conversion to pro from triple option is painful.

Penn 17, Lafayette 10 - The 87th meeting. Quack attack is due after a three-year losing streak, and the Pards are very vulnerable and woefully unprepared. Emotions will be riding high at Franklin for both squads. Expect a defensive battle with something quacky... er, wacky happening towards the end of the game.

Harvard 35, Holy Cross 14 - Again, Holy Cross is not that good.

Last week 3-3, Season 6-6

Lehigh Football Nation
September 15th, 2010, 01:25 PM

Rumored, too, was a second, private meeting amongst the PL and the Ivy also-rans.

This explains the Bucknell/Dartmouth game. It will cement the B.L.O.W. ideology, giving Dartmouth their first realistic shot at an out-of-conference victory since the fluke one over Colgate (hmmm...) since 2005. It's on national TV, too...

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Get this - there's actually been some movement on the Penn-Lafayette line. Penn went from -10 Tuesday morning to -11.5 Wednesday afternoon. So if you're taking Penn and laying the points, you're not alone. Also Lehigh is now -3 over Princeton, down from -5.

Sader87
September 15th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Georgetown 21, Yale 20 - Sure, what the hell?

Lehigh 24, Princeton 17 - Lehigh really isn't that bad and they finally have somebody to play on their level.

Columbia 34, Fordham 24 - Coach Wilson has put something in the water at Morningside, plus Fordham is real flakey.

Dartmouth 17, Bucknell 10 - Bad football vs. really bad football. Conversion to pro from triple option is painful.

Penn 17, Lafayette 10 - The 87th meeting. Quack attack is due after a three-year losing streak, and the Pards are very vulnerable and woefully unprepared. Emotions will be riding high at Franklin for both squads. Expect a defensive battle with something quacky... er, wacky happening towards the end of the game.

Harvard 35, Holy Cross 14 - Again, Holy Cross is not that good.

Last week 3-3, Season 6-6

Dem's fightin' wordz brutha...

It's almost impossible to gauge how good (or how bad) HC is this year so far actually....the two opponents they've played couldn't be more divergent in quality. Probably somewhere in-between...may get some answers at The Stadium Saturday night.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 15th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Get this - there's actually been some movement on the Penn-Lafayette line. Penn went from -10 Tuesday morning to -11.5 Wednesday afternoon. So if you're taking Penn and laying the points, you're not alone. Also Lehigh is now -3 over Princeton, down from -5.

They must read AGS...

Bogus Megapardus
September 15th, 2010, 08:32 PM
They must read AGS...

Gawd, I'd hate to have someone lose their shirt because of what he read in a carney2 PL weekly pick 'em.

Does ya'll thunk maybe we could fiddle with the market this way, too? Carney2's Tuesday PL short sells?

carney2
September 15th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Gawd, I'd hate to have someone lose their shirt because of what he read in a carney2 PL weekly pick 'em.

Does ya'll thunk maybe we could fiddle with the market this way, too? Carney2's Tuesday PL short sells?

Don't mess with me, Bogie. I have the power.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 16th, 2010, 11:25 AM
http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2010/09/game-preview-princeton-at-lehigh.html

My game preview of Princeton at Lehigh this weekend. May the line movements begin.

Incidentally - for all you punters out there - I'm 2-0 when predicting Lehigh this year.

letsgopards04
September 16th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Has nothing to do with week 3 but I just got my tickets for Lafayette-Lehigh 2010.

Pard4Life
September 16th, 2010, 03:05 PM
http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2010/09/game-preview-princeton-at-lehigh.html

My game preview of Princeton at Lehigh this weekend. May the line movements begin.

Incidentally - for all you punters out there - I'm 2-0 when predicting Lehigh this year.

How do you think you'll do with your predictions this year? 9-2?

Bogus Megapardus
September 16th, 2010, 03:13 PM

xlolxxrotatehxxnodx

carney2
September 16th, 2010, 03:24 PM

One hoes rows, not roads. Just sayin'.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 16th, 2010, 03:31 PM

I am 0-1 when picking Lafayette. xlolx

Bogus Megapardus
September 16th, 2010, 04:02 PM
One hoes rows, not roads. Just sayin'.

Just be sure not to row hoes.

Leopard Loyalist
September 16th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Yale 24 Georgetown 21
Lehigh 27 Princeton 14
Columbia 24 Fordham 17
Bucknell 13 Dartmouth 10
Penn 31 Lafayette 21
Harvard 28 Holy Cross 17

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 16th, 2010, 08:06 PM
This has been a rocky start to the year as i stand at 6-6. This will be the week things turn around.

Dartmouth 24 Bucknell 14
Yale 27 Georgetown 17
Fordham 35 Columbia 27
Harvard 20 Holy Cross 17
Penn 34 Lafayette 21
Lehigh 24 Princeton 7

Bogus Megapardus
September 17th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Even more shifts in the odds for Friday. Cornell is now -3 over Wagner; Lehigh is now -5.5 over Princeton.

bison137
September 17th, 2010, 11:52 AM

Part of the problem is changing the offense, but much of it is having had the returning starting QB get academically ineligible. Unfortunately there is no other QB ready to play - especially in the new offense.

Bogus Megapardus
September 17th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Part of the problem is changing the offense, but much of it is having had the returning starting QB get academically ineligible. Unfortunately there is no other QB ready to play - especially in the new offense.

Didn't know this. Did the team go all the way through camp with the starter only to find out later he was ineligible?

Pard4Life
September 17th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Didn't know this. Did the team go all the way through camp with the starter only to find out later he was ineligible?

Yes I didn't know either... odd for a PL school as I do not know of any previous major ineligible players. They usually make sure you can do the work before admitting you.

Franks Tanks
September 17th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Yes I didn't know either... odd for a PL school as I do not know of any previous major ineligible players. They usually make sure you can do the work before admitting you.

I have seen plenty of kids with eligibility problems at Lafayette. It does however usually take place in Freshman or Sophmore year when the players arent contributors to the team. It is very rare for a senior to have such issues.

CFBfan
September 17th, 2010, 03:03 PM

the semester just started....i mean literally just a few weeks in?? how is he ineligible ALREADY?? It can't be from last semester?? if it is, your coach had to have a clue?? and would have prepared the 2nd string QB??

Lehigh Football Nation
September 17th, 2010, 10:11 PM
FINALLY I got my picks in:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2010/09/week-three-football-predictions-9182010.html

A definite show-me week for the Patriot League in general. Wins by Lafayette and Holy Cross in particular would go along way in getting things back on track.

CrusaderBob
September 18th, 2010, 10:46 AM
2 - 4 Last week, balanced out 4 -2 on opening weekend.

6 - 6 on the season. Here goes.

Yale
Lehigh
Fordham
Dartmouth
Penn
Holy Cross

DerHoya
September 18th, 2010, 11:29 AM
though a bit late and not having looked at any scores yet

Gtown
Lehigh
Columbia
Dmouth
Laf
Harvard

Bogus Megapardus
September 18th, 2010, 02:47 PM
I don't think I'm going out on a limb here in saying that Georgetown is vastly improved, based on today's results. Bucknell, not so much.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 18th, 2010, 09:57 PM
This has been a rocky start to the year as i stand at 6-6. This will be the week things turn around.

Dartmouth 24 Bucknell 14
Yale 27 Georgetown 17
Fordham 35 Columbia 27
Harvard 20 Holy Cross 17
Penn 34 Lafayette 21
Lehigh 24 Princeton 7

That's how you bounce back! Perfect week! Back to normalcy!

ngineer
September 18th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Went 4-2 this week, missing out on G'town (came close) and Bucknell (embarrassing). 14-4 on the year.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 18th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Went 5-1 with the "1" thanks to my Hoyamania. I'll take it.