PDA

View Full Version : PAT DEVLIN......BRAWK!

MR. CHICKEN
September 11th, 2010, 08:42 PM
GOHENS.NET......THREAD DEVLIN.....TOSSIN' 'ROUND RUMOR....DEVLIN IN FO' X-RAYS.....POSSIBLE FRACTURED HAND/WRIST...O' ARM......xbawlingx.....AWK!

Rob Iola
September 11th, 2010, 09:15 PM
He was favoring the wrist a bit in the 2nd half - non-throwing hand, right?

But enough about Devlin, how 'bout dat Andrew "Omar" Pierce?!?! And the O-line!

MR. CHICKEN
September 11th, 2010, 09:41 PM
SORRAH ROB...OMMITTED ONE IMPORTANT DETAIL........DEY'RE SAYIN' LEFT HAND/WRIST..O' ARM....NON-CHUCKIN' LIMB!

A. P. ...NOW RESIDES IN NEWARK!

MR. CHICKEN
September 12th, 2010, 10:19 AM
FROM TA-DAYS....BIRD CAGE LINER:http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20100912/SPORTS07/9120379/1028/UD--Devlin-mum-on-possible-arm-injury

Ivytalk
September 12th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Keeping my fingers crossed!

Mountaineer
September 12th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Is it too late for Keeler to get someone to transfer in? :p

I keed. Hope the dude is okay.

MR. CHICKEN
September 12th, 2010, 07:16 PM
TRESOLINI....SAW DEVLIN AT PRACTICE TA-DAY.......ARM IN UH SLING......IS DUH BLUEHEN EGG-HOLE....IN SAID...SLING?..............BRAWK!

http://blogs.delawareonline.com/collegesports/2010/09/12/devlins-left-arm-in-sling-at-ud-practice/

JMUNJ08
September 12th, 2010, 09:25 PM
They are toast without him. It would make the CAA a little clearer if he misses any kind of time. Don't want it to happen though as a good UD definitely is good for the league.

superman7515
September 12th, 2010, 09:33 PM
The injury occured in the first half and he still played into the 4th quarter. I doubt he'll miss any time.

EmeryZach
September 12th, 2010, 09:44 PM
Bummer.... Devlin is awesome.

Ud1Hens
September 12th, 2010, 09:51 PM
We'll know more tomorrow but I doubt he plays against Duquense on Saturday. Then @ Richmond, @ JMU...scary thought if he misses more than just next week.

BlueHenSinfonian
September 12th, 2010, 10:01 PM
We'll know more tomorrow but I doubt he plays against Duquense on Saturday. Then @ Richmond, @ JMU...scary thought if he misses more than just next week.

I doubt KC will keep him out for all of next week. It's a non throwing arm, and it was seen in a sling, not a cast, so it could just be a sprain or a stressed something or other. Duquesne won't really be a challenge with or without Devlin, but back to back away games against JMU and Richmond are going to be tough, and are must-wins with playoff implications.

Rob Iola
September 12th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Didn't Duquesne just beat Dayton? I know Dayton's not Virginia Tech, but they're not chopped liver either - I seem to recall daHenz with Flacco having issues with Albany...

MR. CHICKEN
September 12th, 2010, 10:47 PM
WE'LL NEED UH SHARP DEVLIN...ON DUH ROAD...TA VIRGINNY...THINKIN'...HE NEEDS TA BE IN DUH...DO-KANE GAME...IF AT ALL POSSIBLE...AWK!

BlueHenSinfonian
September 12th, 2010, 10:50 PM
WE'LL NEED UH SHARP DEVLIN...ON DUH ROAD...TA VIRGINNY...THINKIN'...HE NEEDS TA BE IN DUH...DO-KANE GAME...IF AT ALL POSSIBLE...AWK!

That's what I'm thinking. Keep him in for part of the game to keep him sharp for the upcoming double header in VA.

NovaHater
September 13th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Wilmington News Journal reports he has a broken wrist on non-throwing hand.
Keeler says he will play this Sat ?
Find that hard to believe, I don't see how he even plays against Richmod or JMU

http://blogs.delawareonline.com/collegesports/2010/09/13/hens-qb-devlin-has-fracture-but-will-play/

MR. CHICKEN
September 14th, 2010, 09:58 PM

http://blogs.delawareonline.com/collegesports/2010/09/13/hens-qb-devlin-has-fracture-but-will-play/

WHATS SO HARD TA BELIEVE...xconfusedx...HE PLAYED MOST O' 4 Q'S..WHIFF DUH...PROBLEM...NOW DAT DUH TOP DOCS...HAVE CORRECTED DUH ISSUE...NO ISSUE......xrotatehx.....BRAWK!

Ud1Hens
September 14th, 2010, 10:24 PM

So you think he misses 3 weeks with an injury that doesn't really affect any part of his game? It's not like he is under center too often. Maybe he doesn't take off and run but he will play.

JMUNJ08
September 14th, 2010, 11:16 PM
So you think he misses 3 weeks with an injury that doesn't really affect any part of his game? It's not like he is under center too often. Maybe he doesn't take off and run but he will play.

I thought quarterbacks use both hands to hold and control the ball? If not, he can play against UR and JMU and see if that hand really can 'hold' up...

Sucks if it is broken but really needs time to heal. If he plays this week and can live through it fine. Otherwise I think it could do more harm than good for UD...