PDA

View Full Version : Chatty at Jacksonville State game thread

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 4th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Just noticed that UTC goes to JSU this Saturday. This should make for an interesting matchup. A team rebounding from a heartbreaking loss against a team on cloud nine. Who are you gonna take?

GrizBowl
September 4th, 2010, 11:04 PM
I see this team (JSU) riding on confidence through their season...

RabidRabbit
September 4th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Home team gets the win

Cocky
September 4th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Chattanooga in the first half vs JSU in the first half = Chattanooga win. Chattanooga in the second half vs JSU in the second half = JSU win
Which teams show up who knows.

chattanoogamocs
September 4th, 2010, 11:42 PM
I have no clue who will win this (my head says, "go with the home team"...my heart says, "what kind of fan are you!?")

...though ironically, the Mocs have played better in Jacksonville than they have in Finley against the Gamecocks...not that it really matters, those were not the teams that will be playing on Saturday.

Redbirdz
September 5th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Come on down Mocs to Jax State's new house.

KiddBrewer
September 5th, 2010, 12:58 AM
i feel like i cant vote on this....because......

1st half today i would have said: COMPLETELY CHATTY

2nd half today i would have said: I CAN'T VOTE FOR THESE CHOKERS!

App-a-latch-un
September 5th, 2010, 02:05 AM
Could go either way. After App beat Michigan in '07 we lost at Wofford and at home vs. Georgia Southern then went to win the Championship.

UCMoc
September 5th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Could go either way. After App beat Michigan in '07 we lost at Wofford and at home vs. Georgia Southern then went to win the Championship.

I was just looking for a reason as to why the Mocs could pull this off. You're answer is as good as any. I am going with UC (and mostly heart...not head).

atlfcsfan
September 5th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Chatty looked very good vs App on Saturday. I get the feeling Jax St. will have a let down. I think Chatty wins 26-21.

chattanoogamocs
September 5th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Come on down Mocs to Jax State's new house.

I would say there will be at least a few hundred (like the 2005 game)...maybe more.

Big win over Ole Miss and coming home to basically a brand new stadium...not sure JSU could get any higher than they must feel right now.

jaxstatealum
September 7th, 2010, 07:46 AM
I of course voted for the Cocks!! My gut is real nervous about this game. Mocs headed in the right direction; finally have a real coach....

Close, but we pull it out. Please stay grounded guys please

Ivytalk
September 7th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Jax State 23-19 on a last minute Hail Mary pass to an open receiver who grabs it with one foot in bounds.

SideLine Shooter
September 7th, 2010, 08:49 AM
I'm pulling for the SoCon team in this one. It could go either way. Should be a good one if UTC can get past how they lost on Saturday. GO MOCS!

SpeedkingATL
September 7th, 2010, 01:09 PM
I'm certainly pulling for the SoCon team but all the intangibles appear to be with JSU....first home game in expanded stadium, attendance will go thru the roof after big Ole Miss win, confidence...but yet UTC could pull it off. Might be one of the best matchups around this weekend in FCS. I also worry a little about UTC's conditioning as they looked a little low on energy for most of the 4th quarter against ASU and it will be HOT at JSU.

Gamecocks99
September 7th, 2010, 01:58 PM
The Jacksonville State University Gamecocks football team keeps true to their 2010 Team Montra.

Focused and Grounded.

The Gamecocks will not have a let down this week against the UT Chattanooga Mocs but will continue to get stonger by the week.

In an over flow attendance The JSU Gamecocks win by 10 over the UTC Mocs.