PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to JSU

SalukiJim
September 4th, 2010, 07:14 PM
For upholding the FCS rep this week, and for having the balls to go for it in the 2nd OT xsmileyclapx Way to go!

JSU02
September 4th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Thanks. Our program has needed a win like this for quite sometime. We thought we had it last year until the last 35 seconds at FSU. With the new stadium opening next week, it couldn't have come at a better time. If anyone is looking for a game to come to next week, please come to Jacksonville. We have alot planned and im sure it will be electric!

SalukiJim
September 4th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Well, it's a bit far for me to drive but if we end up playing you all in the playoffs, I'll need directions and advice on places to stay and eat!:D

Cocky
September 4th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Well, it's a bit far for me to drive but if we end up playing you all in the playoffs, I'll need directions and advice on places to stay and eat!:D
I hope we get a chance to offer help

GrizBowl
September 4th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Congrats guys, #1 performance all the way

JaxSinfonian
September 4th, 2010, 10:21 PM
It is so awesome to finally have my team be the talk of the FCS world (the college football world, too, I guess). We've waited a long time for this.

I hope the team puts that kind of effort forward from here on out ... it would be all too easy to drop a game or two somewhere.

I was so glad to see our OL - the real question mark heading into the season - pull it together and help make the win possible. Can't wait to see how they'll play when more vets get healthy.

Right here, right now, I'd like to thank the Baltimore Orioles for being cheap. Coty Blanchard's a winner (and Marques Ivory's not half bad, either).

Looking forward to what should be a tough challenge from Chatty next week. Mocs fans, you're crazy if you miss this one. Come on down!

GA St. MBB Fan
September 4th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Very nice. Congrats JSU!

Squealofthepig
September 4th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Also love that you guys have Michigan State on your schedule here in a few years... will be interesting to see if the Spartans try to buy their way out of that game after the carnage you wrecked today. :)

49RFootballNow
September 4th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Great job JSU!!!! Death and Confusion to the BCS!!!!!!

Gil Dobie
September 5th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Congrats JSU :)

TheValleyRaider
September 5th, 2010, 12:42 AM
Got a big cheer from me watching on a screen outside JerryWorld

Great win Gamecocks xbowx xhurrayx xsmileyclapx xbowx xhurrayx xsmileyclapx xbowx xhurrayx xsmileyclapx

Fighting Cock
September 5th, 2010, 06:04 AM
SlukiJim--If we play in the post season you can ride with my girlfriend who is a SIU grad cause we won't be able to be in the same carxlolx Im looking foward to comming to the new stadium at SIU.xhurrayx. We are either at a JSU or SIU game every saturdayxnodx

SalukiJim
September 5th, 2010, 07:18 AM
SlukiJim--If we play in the post season you can ride with my girlfriend who is a SIU grad cause we won't be able to be in the same carxlolx Im looking foward to comming to the new stadium at SIU.xhurrayx. We are either at a JSU or SIU game every saturdayxnodx

I'd offer the same but my g/f doesn't really like sports. Unless she gets to watch the "dancing girls" she has no interest in the game!

OL FU
September 5th, 2010, 07:28 AM
WOO HOO JSU!!!!!!!

Crowe understands how a game like this can be devastating for one team and uplifting for the other. Glad Jack was coaching for the good guys this timexthumbsupx

GaSouthern
September 5th, 2010, 08:56 AM
AWESOME GAME! Gutsy coach!

Good luck against Chatty next week, they are for real!

yorkcountyUNHfan
September 5th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Just watched the recap on ESPN....great great win!

Sam Adams
September 5th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Way to Go JAX State !!!! Gutsy performance all the way around to come from behind on the road and knock off the rebs. Very impressive !!!

NDB
September 5th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Marquee win of the year/One that is a victory for all of FCS.

SU DOG
September 5th, 2010, 09:42 AM
I have to add my congrats to JSU. I will have to cast my vote for you guys on the top 25 poll - probably as #1. BOY, does typing that ever HURT a Samford Man. xlolx I could not believe that a Fr. QB could pull that off, but he was spectacular. xbowx

JSU02
September 5th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Dude, Coty Blanchard is amazing! I'm so glad he turned down Mississippi State's baseball offer, as well as the Oriels. His dad did him right is raising him a Jax State fan. Heres to hoping y'all get to visit Paul Snow er.... Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium in December to check out our new digs :)

Redbirdz
September 5th, 2010, 10:14 AM
We shocked the world. Anywhere, anybody baby (with a tip of the hat to Larry Blakeney).

Panthers_Blue
September 5th, 2010, 10:34 AM
Awesome job guys

EmeryZach
September 5th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Amazing. Such an awesome game. Congrats to JSU.

ngineer
September 5th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Super job JSU! Was really glad to see the score scroll by!

UNH_Alum_In_CT
September 5th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Absolutely!! Great win!!! I hate how some people have to make comments (on other threads) about it being a crappy SEC team. Geez, a win over any SEC team by an FCS team is an outstanding accomplishment. I say it every year, but if it was so easy to beat "crappy" FBS teams, then why don't more FCS teams do so?

GSUsTALON
September 5th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Just an outstanding job!

UNH Fanboi
September 5th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Is JSU playoff eligible this year?

Redbirdz
September 5th, 2010, 01:57 PM
yes

McNeese75
September 5th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Nice win!!!

malibudude
September 5th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Well done JSU. Great win for your program. Enjoy.

SpeedkingATL
September 5th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Great win JSU!!

jacksAGAINSTtheWORLD
September 5th, 2010, 05:38 PM
great job by jsu. way to represent for the fcs. i was really impressed with their two quarterbacks as well

ekufbfan
September 5th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Congrats from EKU! We were so happy for you guys, was heading out to dinner with a couple of Alabama natives and JSU was the conversation of the evening,

T-Dog
September 7th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Bravo JSU. Epic win for your program.

And to venture into the freaky territory, your AD Oval Jaynes played football at App State and was in Ann Arbor for the Alltime Upset.

That's quite the coincidence. xlolx