PDA

View Full Version : Game Day!!!

SalukiJim
September 2nd, 2010, 08:58 AM
First-ever game in the new Saluki Stadium tonight! xhurrayxI know it's only against NAIA Quincy, but still, the excitement of being at "game 1" of a stadium is still there. Now if only mother nature would cooperate...predicting steady showers in Carbondale tonight. I'll be making the trip, hope it's not too soaked

darell1976
September 2nd, 2010, 09:38 AM
First-ever game in the new Saluki Stadium tonight! xhurrayxI know it's only against NAIA Quincy, but still, the excitement of being at "game 1" of a stadium is still there. Now if only mother nature would cooperate...predicting steady showers in Carbondale tonight. I'll be making the trip, hope it's not too soaked

Good luck in your new stadium!!! I hope you have a great year.xthumbsupx

Rob Iola
September 2nd, 2010, 09:38 AM
There's no "only" when it comes to the first game of the season after a long hot winter, spring, and summer...

SalukiJim
September 2nd, 2010, 10:32 AM
There's no "only" when it comes to the first game of the season after a long hot winter, spring, and summer...

True dat, Rob. We have just finished the 4th hottest summer on record in this area, and the hottest since 1870 in STL.

biggie
September 2nd, 2010, 10:34 AM
I'm so ready for football that I would consider going to the Pres vs WFU game tonight, could have gotten free tickets, but 3 rec softball games tonight instead.

darell1976
September 2nd, 2010, 10:36 AM
I am making game preperations today for UND @ Idaho tonight. Thank God football is here!!!!

Bam
September 2nd, 2010, 12:14 PM
Go EKU, beat da Bears of Mizzou St.

NHwildEcat
September 2nd, 2010, 02:45 PM
I'm so ready for football that I would consider going to the Pres vs WFU game tonight, could have gotten free tickets, but 3 rec softball games tonight instead.

I plan on watching some of that game on ESPN3.com since it is the first game on tonight..then watching a miss-mash of games that being @ 7:30 and the main course tonight the Pitt/Utah game in preparation for next weeks Pitt/UNH game!!! I am so stoked football is back!

biggie
September 2nd, 2010, 02:52 PM
I plan on watching some of that game on ESPN3.com since it is the first game on tonight..then watching a miss-mash of games that being @ 7:30 and the main course tonight the Pitt/Utah game in preparation for next weeks Pitt/UNH game!!! I am so stoked football is back!
I'll be playing softball from 6:30 til about 9:30, but will watch what I can when I get home. I'm off tomorrow, else I would get to hear about the game all day here at work, since they will crush Pres (though not much is said on a week they lose, was quite most of last year).