PDA

View Full Version : CSN: CAA Today: Let The Games Begin

CSN-info
September 2nd, 2010, 02:26 AM
By Terence Thomas
http://www.collegesportingnews.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=147&cid=18

In the Northeast, the temperature has been in the mid 90s and is scheduled to be the same through Thursday. The calendar is stalking the Labor Day weekend like a lion stalks its prey. College football fans everywhere can almost touch the game day atmosphere surrounding their perspective teams. Yes, the 2010 football season is finally here.

The Villanova Wildcats won the national championship more than eight months ago. The rest of FCS has had to wait that long to put that memory out of their collective psyche. When you see a Wildcat coach, player, student, alumni, fan or family member, they all bear a smile, the smile of the victorious. That championship smile, that smile of a winner, that smile of being on top of the world, that satisfied smile. ...

Read More ... (http://www.collegesportingnews.com/content.php?217-CAA-Today-Let-The-Games-Begin)

yorkcountyUNHfan
September 2nd, 2010, 06:29 AM
Nice job....I have to say I am a little surprised to see the "upset meter" in both the Albany/Maine game and the UNH/CCSU game set at zero.

JMUNJ08
September 2nd, 2010, 09:47 AM
Much better than the Sports Network predictions for W&M/UMass JMU/Morehead & UR/UVA...

He definitely understands the conference pretty well and seems to be thinkin along the same lines us fans are for our respective CAA teams.

danefan
September 2nd, 2010, 09:48 AM
He's got some facts mixed up on the Albany/Maine game too.

The QB for Maine is Warren Smith.

Andrew Smith is our RB, not our QB. Our QB is Dan DiLella (a 6'5" junior gunslinger).

And I love the fact that the upset meter is at zero. Seriously, I'm not picking Albany to win, but zero?

EmeryZach
September 2nd, 2010, 11:59 AM
Always great to read.

yorkcountyUNHfan
September 3rd, 2010, 07:53 AM
Nice job....I have to say I am a little surprised to see the "upset meter" in both the Albany/Maine game and the UNH/CCSU game set at zero.

He's got some facts mixed up on the Albany/Maine game too.

The QB for Maine is Warren Smith.

Andrew Smith is our RB, not our QB. Our QB is Dan DiLella (a 6'5" junior gunslinger).

And I love the fact that the upset meter is at zero. Seriously, I'm not picking Albany to win, but zero?

Never say never

JMUNJ08
September 3rd, 2010, 08:04 AM

Found that odd too and now he has to explain himself next week...