PDA

View Full Version : #9 S. Dakota St. at #16 Delaware...calling two Jackrabbit fans

AAadict
September 1st, 2010, 09:32 PM
Forgive me for looking past the boring West Chester game tomorrow night (although tailgate will be in mid-season form). I'm looking forward to the matchup on Sept. 11 w/ S. Dakota St. and I am offering two tickets (no charge) and a tailgate opportunity in the shadow of the stadium to a couple Jackrabbit fans who may be traveling to this game. I've got a feeling this will prove to be a classic. Send me a private if you want to take me up on the offer.

Jacked_Rabbit
September 1st, 2010, 10:43 PM
That is a great gesture on your part, AAadict! I would give my left #%$ to make the trip out to Delaware... Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the game, which is sure to be an absolute battle! Two lucky Rabbit fans are going to have a great time with your crew on 9/11.

89rabbit
September 1st, 2010, 11:54 PM
I'll be in Newark, but I have my tickets and will be at the SDSU Alumni Association Tailgate, should have 100 + Jackrabbit faithful at the event.

Nice offer AAadict.

caribbeanhen
September 2nd, 2010, 09:55 AM
go Jack Rabbits - beat dem hens - Now do I get round trip airfare as wellxlolx

PantherRob82
September 2nd, 2010, 12:09 PM
Hopefully someone takes you up on it. I've had some great times with visiting fans at the Dome, but we've also had visiting fans who stick to themselves.