PDA

View Full Version : TSN Patriot Predictions

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 1st, 2010, 12:20 AM
Picked Lehigh 2nd while taking into account the loss of Clark. A loss to Drake would be a disaster. They need to go out there and make a freaking statement.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4337216

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 1st, 2010, 12:22 AM
Mod, delete one of the double posts. Sorry

Bogus Megapardus
September 1st, 2010, 12:29 AM
Taking into account the loss of Lum.

Lum too? Oh, boy, this is going to be great . . . . .

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 1st, 2010, 12:34 AM
Lum too? Oh, boy, this is going to be great . . . . .

Given the fact that the Phillies are on the west coast and it's 1:30 am i'm surprised i didn't say Stambaugh.

Bogus Megapardus
September 1st, 2010, 12:44 AM
Dude, you're up watching this one as well? I might even forgive you for being a Lehigh fan. Well, at least Ryan Howard is back to form.

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 1st, 2010, 12:47 AM
Dude, you're up watching this one as well? I might even forgive you for being a Lehigh fan.

Yup, they needed this one. Now it's time for bed. One day closer to the weekend!

Bogus Megapardus
September 1st, 2010, 12:52 AM
A loss to Drake would be a disaster.

So I can quote you on this next week, right?

DFW HOYA
September 1st, 2010, 09:10 AM
TSN: "The Hoyas...should get back into the win column this season."

Should? With Davidson, Wagner, Marist and Sacred Heart?

Well, there's a vote of confidence!

RichH2
September 1st, 2010, 09:16 AM
The game notes on Drake are up now. Some surpries. OC moved Walker to FB, have both Campbell and hjm on field at same time. Also, Spadola got start at wr, very surprised unless some minor injuries moved him up over Gordon and Zurn

Lehigh Football Nation
September 1st, 2010, 09:19 AM
I think De'Vaughn was banged up most of camp, so that might have been a factor, but it seems like Spadola earned his spot in practice - he consistently has been mentioned by the coaches as one of the guys they were most impressed with.

RichH2
September 1st, 2010, 10:21 AM
Nice to be picked 2nd but top4 are so close, edge to Gate, that anyone could win PL. Each has strengths and holes to fill. Gate with Eachus and Sullivan has edge. Noone ele has a returning qb

ngineer
September 1st, 2010, 09:57 PM
I think De'Vaughn was banged up most of camp, so that might have been a factor, but it seems like Spadola earned his spot in practice - he consistently has been mentioned by the coaches as one of the guys they were most impressed with.

Yes, Gordon was hurt before camp and aggravated his leg, so he's nowhere near 100%. Heard they're taking five freshman on the trip to Drake. Glad to see Walker starting. He's put up with alot of injuries that have marred a promising career since he was a freshman. Plus, Walker gives them a little more pass catching options out of the backfield.