PDA

View Full Version : Football Games Via Computer

carney2
August 27th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Back in the winter I was regularly watching basketball games - lots of them - on my computer. My mind, not being what it used to be - and, in fact, never was - I've forgotten the site. I can only assume that college football would be there just as well. Can anyone help me out?

Twentysix
August 27th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Channelsurfing.net

You now owe me one rep.

UNH Fanboi
August 27th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Channelsurfing.net

You now owe me one rep.

Does anyone know if channel surfing usually has the CAA games that are on CSN?

Note: I would gladly pay for a cable package with that channel, but it is not available through my provider.

carney2
August 27th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Channelsurfing.net

You now owe me one rep.

It depends. Are you a rabbit or a Sioux?

Twentysix
August 27th, 2010, 07:11 PM
It depends. Are you a rabbit or a Sioux?

Honestly im a T-Rex, neither concern me.

Twentysix
August 27th, 2010, 07:12 PM

Note: I would gladly pay for a cable package with that channel, but it is not available through my provider.

Generally if a game is being broadcasted on anything at all its (TV, Webcast, sometimes even radio) usually on there.

The site works off of things like a slingbox users broadcast there media^(see above) its kind of like live streaming not so legal youtube.

R3TRO
August 27th, 2010, 07:15 PM

I have watched a couple of UNH games on ChannelSurfing.

Sly Fox
August 28th, 2010, 10:39 AM
channelsurfing.net isn't flying as low below the radar as it once was. So it is growing tougher to find games than it was a year ago at this time. Leagues that sell web packages are fighting them tooth and nail.

Another option to check for games is justin.tv.

PantherRob82
August 29th, 2010, 03:02 PM
I watched the 49ers- Raiders game from my phone on channelsurfing.net

phoenixphanatic21
August 29th, 2010, 04:46 PM
I've had a lot of success with atdhe.net

Skjellyfetti
August 29th, 2010, 05:03 PM
rojadirecta.com is pretty good

Squealofthepig
August 29th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Any Big Sky places? Channelsurfing.net was hit and miss last year; may wind up slingboxing KPAX for a friend here in Chicago who just can't get her Griz games any other way.

wapiti
August 30th, 2010, 09:24 AM
www.b2livetv.com

or google bigskytv

PhoenixSupreme
August 30th, 2010, 10:06 AM
I've had a lot of success with atdhe.net

I'll bookmark that one for safe-keeping. A lot of the justin.tv streams I watch on channelsurfing.net tend to go off the air mid-stream

AxeEmJacks
August 30th, 2010, 10:30 AM
I've had the best experience with http://www.myp2p.eu. Check their forums. I've watched Stephen F. Austin games there so that may give you an idea on their range of selection.