PDA

View Full Version : National FCS Football Commercial

jhanel
August 20th, 2010, 11:11 AM
The real deal. The guy has done the past few, plus does commercials for the Big 12 or 10 or whatever. Enjoy!

Fork'Em Demons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfL15Xldrm4&feature=recentu

Bogus Megapardus
August 20th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Gotta love that Patriot League trophy at the end, held high in the snow. That settles the "indoor/outdoor" question.

darell1976
August 20th, 2010, 11:36 AM
This guy also left out the Great West Football Conference when showing all the conferences.xnonono2x

Bogus Megapardus
August 20th, 2010, 11:41 AM
This guy also left out the Great West Football Conference when showing all the conferences.xnonono2x

You're right! Terible mistake.

Squealofthepig
August 20th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Nice shot of Wa-Griz toward the end though. Many more things I could think of deserving a spot in this - still a better spot than we've seen in a while!

seoulflame
August 20th, 2010, 06:48 PM
LU's Chris Summers is was in there!

Syntax Error
August 20th, 2010, 10:24 PM
"It's more than a game" sounds like the old AGS slogan "It's more than just a game"

Twentysix
August 20th, 2010, 11:17 PM
This guy also left out the Great West Football Scheduling alliance when showing all the conferences.xnonono2x

Fixed it for you :)

slostang
August 20th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Fixed it for you :)

That scheduling alliance was good to NDSU during their transition.

JohnStOnge
August 21st, 2010, 05:18 AM
C'mon. It's about the outcome.

Panther88
August 21st, 2010, 06:51 AM
C'mon. It's about the outcome.

As a SWAC alum, I'm highly offended. No way we want to be associated w/ the "FCS playoffs." LOL They shouldn've put the SWAC logo on that thing. If some of our potential recruits see that mess, they'll think we're an active participant in the "FCS playoffs." Very misleading and very, very untruthful.

Jackman
August 21st, 2010, 04:07 PM

Probably has to do with the Great West not having the minimum 6 members necessary to count as an official FCS conference.

DTSpider
August 22nd, 2010, 08:40 AM
I may have missed it, but seems odd that a commercial that heavily features the playoff aspect is missing both of the past two national champions.

eaglesrthe1
August 22nd, 2010, 09:48 AM
As a SWAC alum, I'm highly offended. No way we want to be associated w/ the "FCS playoffs." LOL They shouldn've put the SWAC logo on that thing. If some of our potential recruits see that mess, they'll think we're an active participant in the "FCS playoffs." Very misleading and very, very untruthful.

I may have missed it, but seems odd that a commercial that heavily features the playoff aspect is missing both of the past two national champions.

Nowhere in the commercial is the playoffs mentioned.

I was wondering why the Big Sky Conference logo was featured at the end. It got equal position with the NCAA logo.

100%GRIZ
August 22nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
I was wondering that myself but have to admit I'm not complaining!

Montanan
August 22nd, 2010, 12:12 PM
there is a version of the ad for each conference, the one linked is the Big Sky version. it promotes the "Football Championship Subdivision".

eaglesrthe1
August 22nd, 2010, 02:47 PM
there is a version of the ad for each conference, the one linked is the Big Sky version. it promotes the "Football Championship Subdivision".

Great! Anybody have links to the other versions?

Jackman
August 22nd, 2010, 06:18 PM
The video with the more correctly proportioned logos is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRAynIEzDak

eaglesrthe1
August 23rd, 2010, 09:05 AM
The video with the more correctly proportioned logos is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRAynIEzDak

LOL. Yeah I saw that one also, but those are the only two I have seen so far. So where are the rest?