PDA

View Full Version : Fowlkes

ISUMatt
January 11th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Im not sure if I spelled it right but he signed with the AFL Chicago Rush to join former I-AA stud WR Etu Molden!!!

ASU Kep
January 11th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Damn, I was sorta hoping this thread was going to be about him being activated by the Colts (last place I heard about him) but sounds like he should do damn well there. Any info on his 40 time lately?

Mr. C
January 12th, 2006, 11:04 AM
DaVon didn't get much of a chance with the Indianapolis Colts. I think he will be a stud in the AFL, but what I'd really like to see is DaVon and Richie Williams hook up with a CFL team. That would be fun to watch.

AppGuy04
January 12th, 2006, 11:16 AM
DaVon didn't get much of a chance with the Indianapolis Colts. I think he will be a stud in the AFL, but what I'd really like to see is DaVon and Richie Williams hook up with a CFL team. That would be fun to watch.

they'd sell some merchandise for sure

i'd buy a t-shirt

Mr. C
January 12th, 2006, 12:48 PM
they'd sell some merchandise for sure

i'd buy a t-shirt
At least they would in Boone. If they ended up on the Hamilton Tiger Cats, Williams and Fowlkes could have former ASU alum and CFL No. 1 overall draft choice Wayne Smith blocking for them.

ericappstate
January 29th, 2006, 02:21 PM
He was released.

catamount man
January 29th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Glad to see Davon getting some good playing time. As much as I love the NFL, the AFL and Canadian leagues are awesome as well. Hope he does well in Chicago. You App.State guys remember Michael Spicer? He's now is his 2nd season with the AFL's Los Angeles Avengers. GO CATAMOUNTS!!! :beerchug:

nlwwln
January 29th, 2006, 11:49 PM
any other football leagues besides the NFL are mediocre at best, just not nearly as exciting