PDA

View Full Version : FCS Top 25 Football Pool

HensRock
July 30th, 2010, 12:24 AM
Every week, we take the top 25 FCS Teams according to the AGS poll and whoever they are playing that week and create a football pool. We keep stats for the season as well. Join the AGS group - there are a lot of you that already play.

Play straight up or against the spread. For amusement only.
Come join the fun. This is our 5th year running!

GOHENS.net FCS Top 25 Football Pooll (http://gohens.net/pool)

GoHens.net registration required (FREE)

PantherRob82
July 30th, 2010, 12:43 AM
I'm in.

McNeese75
July 30th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Evidently I am still in good standing and have not been kicked to the curb yet so I will be participating xnodx

Jacked_Rabbit
July 30th, 2010, 09:35 AM
I'm creating my GoHens Account right now!

SideLine Shooter
July 30th, 2010, 09:40 AM
sounds good!!!

darell1976
July 30th, 2010, 09:44 AM
I'm creating my GoHens Account right now!

Me too!!

HensRock
July 30th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Jacked, Shooter, and Darell,
I have just activated your accounts.
Welcome to GoHens.net and good luck in the pool.

Jacked Rabbit,
I invite you to post on our message boards about our upcoming game. I understand that this will be the Jack's first game and our second (we have a "tune-up" against Div-II West Chester in Week 1). Actually, WC is a pretty good Div-II program. Anyhow, we'd be real intersted in what to expect from the SDSU team. We're excited about this matchup.

-HR

darell1976
July 30th, 2010, 11:17 AM
I got my picks all set up. Let the season begin!!

Jacked_Rabbit
July 30th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Jacked Rabbit,
I invite you to post on our message boards about our upcoming game. I understand that this will be the Jack's first game and our second (we have a "tune-up" against Div-II West Chester in Week 1). Actually, WC is a pretty good Div-II program. Anyhow, we'd be real intersted in what to expect from the SDSU team. We're excited about this matchup.

-HR

Sounds great, HensRock, but I may have to round up a few more Rabbit fans before I throw myself to the wolves (or Hens, in this case) over there!! xlolx

89Rabbit, MinneapolisJack, RabitRabbit - who's with me?

RabidRabbit
July 30th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Sounds great, HensRock, but I may have to round up a few more Rabbit fans before I throw myself to the wolves (or Hens, in this case) over there!! xlolx

89Rabbit, MinneapolisJack, RabitRabbit - who's with me?

Trying to log in, but am timing out @ GoHens.net. Will try later.

I WILL BE AT THIS UD/SDSU game, so will definitely be looking to share a few brews pre-game. Have my tix at will call, and am pumped for what's been tagged the best FCS interconference match-up this season.

The loser of this game will have a tough time making the play-offs. SDSU has a LOT of their toughest games on the road this year. Jacks will need to steal at least 2 but better 3 wins @ UD, @ U Neb, @ UNI, @ NDSU, & @ SIU

HensRock
August 9th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Glad to see OL FU made it back this year!
Just a reminder that the first Top 25 game is on THURSDAY, Sept. 2. So picks are due by kickoff @7PM Eastern time.

Saluki Fan in FL
August 9th, 2010, 03:17 PM
I'm interested. I signed up but my account is awaiting approval. By the way... my username for GoHens is "danesch"

HensRock
August 9th, 2010, 03:30 PM
I'm interested. I signed up but my account is awaiting approval. By the way... my username for GoHens is "danesch"

I just activated your account "danesch". Welcome!