PDA

View Full Version : Charleston Southern Adds Patrick Nix to Football Staff

BJuice
July 28th, 2010, 10:51 PM
This is an outstanding addition to our football program. Coach Nix brings quality credentials to our program. I believe he will be a great fit with our excellent group of coaches. He will help us as we continue to move forward. Congratulations, Coach Mills. Great work!!!

Charleston Southern University Announces Hiring of Patrick Nix to Football Staff (http://www.csusports.com/article.asp?articleID=4418)

Nix will coach the wide receivers, including returning all-conference selections Gerald Stevenson and Kwame Krakue, and will serve as the recruiting coordinator and passing game coordinator for CSU.

“I am excited to be here at Charleston Southern,” said Nix. “This is a unique opportunity for me because I am able to coach at a high level of football and bring my faith to the job, while still being involved with my family. I believe that this program is an important part of the school’s vision to become a university nationally recognized for integrating faith in learning, leading and serving, and I am happy to be a part of it.”

“We are privileged to have Coach Nix join the CSU family,” said (Head Coach, Jay) Mills. “We are excited about the expertise he brings professionally to our staff and team, and equally enthused for the character that he displays to colleagues he works along side and the young men who are entrusted under his care.”

nwFL Griz
July 29th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Glad you are excited for this hire...BUT, as a Hurricanes fan (and knowing several GaTech fans that feel the same), Mr. Nix is a terrible OC. Hopefully he works out as a receivers coach, just keep him away from play calling duties.

Oh yeah, and good luck to the Bucs this season!