PDA

View Full Version : UCA's Conque admits to 'inappropriate relationship'

TexasTerror
July 20th, 2010, 05:52 PM
UCA's head coach Clint Conque releases a statement regarding inappropriate relationships in the past...

The newspaper has requested any communications between Conque and the un-named person.

Conque, issued the following statement, declining any further comment, "During a period of time in my life I made some poor personal decisions. I had an inappropriate relationship in the past that I regret and these mistakes and missteps have hurt the ones that I love the most. While we have been dealing with these issues privately, I regret that we must now deal with this in a public manner.

"I take sole and complete responsibility for my actions as my family, and I continue the process of healing and rebuilding. I want to once again sincerely apologize first to my family, also to the university community, the administration, the university’s athletic staff, and to our football staff and team. I will emerge from this a better man, husband, father and coach. I appreciate the support that I have received from the Board of Trustees, President Meadors, Dr. Teague, and the university during this extremely difficult time."

He continued, "I would genuinely appreciate everyone extending Angele (his wife) and my three sons the privacy and compassion needed to move forward in our personal lives. I look forward to the 2010 football season and the beginning of fall practice."

http://thecabin.net/news/local/2010-07-20/ucas-conque-admits-inappropriate-relationship-past-remains-football-coach-0

McNeese75
July 20th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Geez, can football please get here. Now you are starting to sound like the **** National Inquirer

MR. CHICKEN
July 20th, 2010, 08:44 PM
IFIN' YER APPOLIGIZIN'.......SHOODN'T YA INCLUDE.......DUH HOT DAME.....DAT STARTED....DUH SPIRAL??????......BRAWK!!!!