PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Star to App St?

ASU_Fanatic
July 16th, 2010, 10:44 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/420450-ex-oregon-duck-jeremiah-masoli-isnt-done-yet-where-will-he-be-in-2010Or

Really, I doubt he comes I think I heard he might play in some California league, sorry if this has been already posted but it's still interesting.

Mntneer
July 16th, 2010, 10:59 AM
With his record, I don't think there's much of a chance of him getting anywhere near ASU.

BearIt
July 16th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Athletically he would be a great fit for App state. Their offense was built for him. It would remove a question mark and make you a strong favorite for the title.

Before getting excited about the prospect lets recount his history:

He was busted in high school for stealing laptops, then gets busted again at UO for basically the same offense. How many times did he not get caught? He was suspended for a year and allowed to stay with the team and could have competed for the starting job next year. Instead he gets busted for possesion of marijuana and driving with a suspended license. This gets him kicked off the team. Who knows what he did to get his license suspended. UO/nike had that swept under the rug.

That guy is a bad egg. He will be doing time with in the next 5 years. You don't want his name associated with your program.

ASU_Fanatic
July 16th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Even if he did come and say he gets caught again for something... Coach Moore would throw his butt off the team so fast no matter how good he is, if anyone could get him straightened out it'd be Coach Moore.

Silenoz
July 16th, 2010, 11:42 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/420450-ex-oregon-duck-jeremiah-masoli-isnt-done-yet-where-will-he-be-in-2010Or

Really, I doubt he comes I think I heard he might play in some California league, sorry if this has been already posted but it's still interesting.

Better not be Poly or Sac

slostang
July 16th, 2010, 11:46 AM
If App State did take him my view of them would go down quite a bit. That kid is a bad seed and I would not want him near my program.

Mikeyosef
July 16th, 2010, 11:58 AM
App-solutely no way this guy is allowed to get within a mile of a Jerry Moore team!

Willie
July 16th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Any coach would be an idiot to let him play.

PaladinFan
July 16th, 2010, 01:01 PM
I thought Furman was the only SoCon team that could recruit in California :)

elon77
July 16th, 2010, 01:26 PM
I'm surprised he's not going to Liberty. And when is Citdog going to say he needs to be at GSU?

BearIt
July 16th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Any coach would be an idiot to let him play.

Lucky for Masoli there are no lack of idiots in this world.

Some one will take him and I feel bad for the fans of that program.

SideLine Shooter
July 16th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Lucky for Masoli there are no lack of idiots in this world.

Some one will take him and I feel bad for the fans of that program.

How about UNLV?