PDA

View Full Version : Tailgaters Warning!

GreatAppSt
July 15th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Just fifty days remain to stock up on new stuff and clean up the old standby equipment. A dry run set up may be in order for you elaborate outfit folks. Get it done, the season will be here before you know it. xthumbsupx

I need a new Flagpole and some newer flags to keep up with the Jones', what about you?

appsfan
July 15th, 2010, 08:58 PM
I may add new speakers and possibly corn hole for this year...

DaBigBlue
July 15th, 2010, 09:19 PM
26" LCD w/speakers

ursus arctos horribilis
July 15th, 2010, 09:30 PM
We had big plans on what we are/were gonna do with the tailgate Motorhome but I don't know how much we'll actually tackle. It's already set up pretty decent. 42" LCD and a beer tap out the side for easy pouring with the Kegs sitting inside the shower stall. The only problem was the beer lines froze last year and we had to work *** off to get the beer flowing for the App game so the one thing I am gonna make sure gets done is that the lines are taped with a plug in thaw cord this year.xlolx

PantherRob82
July 15th, 2010, 09:58 PM
I need to get the HTC Evo so I can watch channelsurfing.net anywhere in the country.

slostang
July 15th, 2010, 10:07 PM
I am a member of the Stampede Club which provide a tri-tip b-b-q and beer for 3 hours before each game so all I need is to get some new Mustang gear to wear. Can not wait.

Rob Iola
July 15th, 2010, 10:40 PM
A winning football team...

slostang
July 15th, 2010, 10:56 PM

Me too Rob.

Tribe4SF
July 16th, 2010, 06:20 AM
W&M QB Club lot will be business as usual. 6' wide-screen TV, and lots of visitors from our opponents. Getting a spot in the lot has become the toughest ticket in Tribe athletics.

Lulu
July 16th, 2010, 06:00 PM
I want a big motor home so we can tailgate in style with all the pups. I want GAS to make Hot Butter Rum Cider!!!! Big screen TV with Direct hookup! Oh yea... and Sven on hand to give me massages!

Willie
July 16th, 2010, 11:13 PM
I may add new speakers and possibly corn hole for this year...
If you were in Montana I could make you a set ;)

http://www.mtwillie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/bag_5.jpg

superman7515
July 16th, 2010, 11:20 PM

Don't worry, we'll have a winning team. Just judging from the looks of the schedule, I say 6-5. We'll go 5-1 at home and 0-5 on the road. At least the home games will be good until the last one. Maybe we can get to 7-4 by eeking out a win against JMU or Richmond, since we played them close last season. Maybe.