PDA

View Full Version : Canada....to Montana by way of California...

Kabooom
July 13th, 2010, 11:40 AM
http://www.google.com/search?q=jordan+canada+22+08&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADRA_en&prmd=v&source=univ&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&ei=p5M8TNGCFI-WsgOjocjaCg&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBsQqwQwAA

Speed, cutting ability, field vision really stick out. xnodxI know this video is of Canada playing against high school competition, but it's big school SO. Cal. competition. I think we stole one from the big leagues...Kid didn't play his senior yr in H.S., due to some transfer ruling, so he may have flown under the BCS radar.

OH Canada......

Oh....and I'm heading to Jasper this summer....Wahooo!....Beauty!

Uncle Rico's Clan
July 13th, 2010, 11:51 AM
He looks ridiculous fast! This has to be one of the most exciting off seasons in the history of Griz football.xnodx

bjtheflamesfan
July 13th, 2010, 12:17 PM
not bad...did he get to go against any of the big guns (Mater Dei, C-DLS)?

401ks
July 13th, 2010, 12:39 PM
not bad...did he get to go against any of the big guns (Mater Dei, C-DLS)?

Duarte (Canada's junior-year team) plays in the Mid-Valley Division (what used to be Division 11 - out of 13 - in the CIF Southern Section). The highest division team that they played in 2008 was Central Division (Division 5) Ayala High and were beaten 33-12. Duarte doesn't come anywhere close to playing any "big school SO. Cal. competition." Duarte plays "big guns" xwhistlex like Bassett, Gladstone, Workman, and La Puente.

That being said, Mr. Canada is a very talented football player whose family made a HUGE mistake in attempting an athletically motivated transfer before his senior year. xnonox He could prove to be a fine asset to the Griz program. I hope that the young man will make the most of this opportunity and I wish him well. xthumbsupx

Kabooom
July 13th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Duarte (Canada's junior-year team) plays in the Mid-Valley Division (what used to be Division 11 - out of 13 - in the CIF Southern Section). The highest division team that they played in 2008 was Central Division (Division 5) Ayala High and were beaten 33-12. Duarte doesn't come anywhere close to playing any "big school SO. Cal. competition." Duarte plays "big guns" xwhistlex like Bassett, Gladstone, Workman, and La Puente.

That being said, Mr. Canada is a very talented football player whose family made a HUGE mistake in attempting an athletically motivated transfer before his senior year. xnonox He could prove to be a fine asset to the Griz program. I hope that the young man will make the most of this opportunity and I wish him well. xthumbsupx

401......Appreciate the education on Canada's High School ...I thought he had gone to Covina, or West Covina, which I thought were big schools down there..

Now I'm educated a little better on Canada to Montana via the California 401 schoooooooling system...xrotatehx...Thanks again!