PDA

View Full Version : Rivals.com Worst 12 FBS/FCS Matchups

superman7515
July 7th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Not sure if this was already posted before, since it's from back in April, but I hadn't noticed it on here before. Ranked as the #1 most embarrassing game of 2010... Georgia State @ Alabama

Here are the others...
12 MOST EMBARRASSING BIG SIX VS. FCS GAMES OF 2010 (http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1074089)

Go...gate
July 7th, 2010, 03:38 PM
The article is probably right on, but you never know, especially if weather or injuries come into play. I do think Alabama will win easily.

TexasTerror
July 7th, 2010, 04:54 PM
This article was pretty good, particularly at the top...

4. Idaho State @ Georgia
3. Presbyterian @ Clemson
2. Indiana State @ Cincinnati
1. Georgia State @ Alabama

Indiana State is probably a year or two away from being competitive. Their coach is turning things around, but they are not ready just yet.

UAalum72
July 7th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Stony Brook has been FCS (or I-AA) for eleven seasons, not three.

Wildcat80
July 7th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Presbyterian---toughest first two games by anyone??? incl. FBS? Surprise 'em!!

TexasTerror
July 7th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Stony Brook has been FCS (or I-AA) for eleven seasons, not three.

Probably referring to their membership in the Big South. This is their third year of playing full-scholarship football, correct?

UAalum72
July 7th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Probably referring to their membership in the Big South. This is their third year of playing full-scholarship football, correct?
Yes, this will be their third year in the Big South. The article said "entering just its fourth season as an FCS school" so wrong either way, but especially for ignoring that the NEC is an FCS conference.

superman7515
July 7th, 2010, 10:20 PM
If you go to the Rhode Island thread, I'm sure you can find a few guys who will argue whether or not they are. Haha. *not my opinion, just a humorous observation*

JMUNJ08
July 8th, 2010, 08:45 AM
The only game I don't agree with is Stony Brook @ USF. Stony Brook is improving and USF is on the decline after losing a number of big names to the league or graduation. The rest should be blood baths...There should be a rule that if you don't win at least 3 games in FCS a BCS team canNOT schedule you for the next year! Or at least a mercy rule and a running clock...

RabidRabbit
July 8th, 2010, 10:06 AM
The only game I don't agree with is Stony Brook @ USF. Stony Brook is improving and USF is on the decline after losing a number of big names to the league or graduation. The rest should be blood baths...There should be a rule that if you don't win at least 3 games in FCS a BCS team canNOT schedule you for the next year! Or at least a mercy rule and a running clock...

The NDSU/Kansas game may be closer than a blow-out. It will be interesting to see if the Bison are as low as they were last year (was it an aberation or will we see more of the Bison implosion this year?)xconfusedxxconfusedx

NSUDemon98
July 8th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Not sure if this was already posted before, since it's from back in April, but I hadn't noticed it on here before. Ranked as the #1 most embarrassing game of 2010... Georgia State @ Alabama

Here are the others...
12 MOST EMBARRASSING BIG SIX VS. FCS GAMES OF 2010 (http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1074089)

Whew...Northwestern State vs. Air Force managed to avoid the list! LOL

Redwyn
July 8th, 2010, 10:38 AM

Yeah, it seems that no one really did their homework with SBU. While the program is relatively new to full scholarship football, it received poll votes at the end of last season and took a conference crown. It confuses me how that makes us a total pushover and worth mentioning in the same breath as Presbyterian and NDSU (2009 version)

darell1976
July 8th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Whew...Northwestern State vs. Air Force managed to avoid the list! LOL

I feel the same way with North Dakota vs Idaho.:)

LakesBison
July 8th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Yea, Im sure ALOT of people will be watching that game with faded breath.

Face Facts. only about 3-4 FCS teams can beat a legist FBS-BCS team.

Appy State
NDSU
Delaware
Montana (o wait, they dont play fbs teams)

these teams have done it in the past, and will do it again.

darell1976
July 8th, 2010, 06:12 PM

Appy State
NDSU
Delaware

Not against KU.

PantherRob82
July 8th, 2010, 06:44 PM

Appy State
NDSU
Delaware

Faded breath? xlolx

sorry..couldn't resist.

I'd have no problem saying UNI will beat Iowa State

UAalum72
July 8th, 2010, 07:37 PM

Appy State
NDSU
Delaware

I think you can add New Hampshire to that list

Bogus Megapardus
July 8th, 2010, 07:58 PM

I think Colgate can run with Syracuse as well.

I'm looking forward to that one.

Seawolf97
July 8th, 2010, 08:20 PM

Thanks and dont forget USF has a new coach so a new system for both their defense and offense. Doubt very much we will win but would like to see some points on the board at the end of the day. Good for the program though 1st time ever with
more to come. Plus playing in one of the better NFL stadiums IMO.

Wildcat80
July 8th, 2010, 08:29 PM

AMEN to that!! ASU over a top ranked michigan team is still the Gold standard but UNH's win streak against the likes of Rutgers & Northwestern is VERY impressive!!! Bring on pitt!

Wildcat80
July 8th, 2010, 08:30 PM

Appy State
NDSU
Delaware

udel i need reminded.....when was your last fbs win?

Squealofthepig
July 8th, 2010, 08:42 PM

10/27/07 Delaware 59, Navy 52

superman7515
July 8th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Hmm... Delaware's last win was over Navy in 2007 when they went 8-4 beating Notre Dame enroute to a bowl game. The one before that was Navy again in 2003, also 8-4 and bowl bound. And UNH, yours was over a 2-10 Ball State team that got one of it's wins by beating Eastern Michigan, who went winless, by two points in front of 1,500 people. The year before was 3-9 Army. 3-9 Marshall. 4-8 Northwestern. 4-7 Rutgers.

Quality, not quantity, is the name of the game. Remember, he said a legit FBS team.

UAalum72
July 8th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Quality, not quantity, is the name of the game. Remember, he said a legit FBS team.

Actually he said a "legist FBS-BCS team". Navy's not in a BCS conference, Northwestern and Rutgers are. What is "legist" is another question.

TheBisonator
July 8th, 2010, 11:24 PM

NDSU's last FBS win was 10/21/2007 NDSU 27 Minnesota 21.

Dignan
July 9th, 2010, 02:37 AM
Actually he said a "legist FBS-BCS team". Navy's not in a BCS conference, Northwestern and Rutgers are. What is "legist" is another question.

Well, if that's the criteria then Richmond and William & Mary should be mentioned too as I believe they both beat ACC teams last year. I wish I could throw JMU in the mix too but we just barely missed against Maryland (the only time that we've ever gotten close, really).

Wildcat80
July 9th, 2010, 03:52 AM
Hmm... Delaware's last win was over Navy in 2007 when they went 8-4 beating Notre Dame enroute to a bowl game. The one before that was Navy again in 2003, also 8-4 and bowl bound. And UNH, yours was over a 2-10 Ball State team that got one of it's wins by beating Eastern Michigan, who went winless, by two points in front of 1,500 people. The year before was 3-9 Army. 3-9 Marshall. 4-8 Northwestern. 4-7 Rutgers.

EXACTLY.......UNH's WIN STREAK vs FBS teams is VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! MAC, ConfUsa, Big East, and Big Ten conference wins. On to Pitt!!

darell1976
July 9th, 2010, 08:30 AM
NDSU's last FBS win was 10/21/2007 NDSU 27 Minnesota 21.

To go along what Superman7515 was saying about quality not quantity this would be one...Minnesota was 1-11. But any win for an FCS team over an FBS team should be legit reguardless of what their record was.

darell1976
July 9th, 2010, 08:34 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legist

I am guessing he meant legit not legist.

LakesBison
July 9th, 2010, 08:50 AM
NDSU vs FBS. Beat Ball State (bowl attendee) Central Michigan by 30+ (Mac champs & bowl team) then beat big ten Minnesota (they went to bowl the next year) lost on last second FG's to Minnesota in 06 (bowl team) and Wyoming in 08. Then lost by 17 to Iowa State last year (was 7point game in 4th).

Thats NDSU's resume and we'll stick to this, smack back or just stay out of our conversations when you get ANYTHING as impressive as this vs teams OTHER than NAIA teams darral.

New Hampshire & Delaware have had nice wins along with Appy State

darell1976
July 9th, 2010, 09:00 AM
NDSU vs FBS. Beat Ball State (bowl attendee) Central Michigan by 30+ (Mac champs & bowl team) then beat big ten Minnesota (they went to bowl the next year) lost on last second FG's to Minnesota in 06 (bowl team) and Wyoming in 08. Then lost by 17 to Iowa State last year (was 7point game in 4th).

Thats NDSU's resume and we'll stick to this, smack back or just stay out of our conversations when you get ANYTHING as impressive as this vs teams OTHER than NAIA teams darral.

New Hampshire & Delaware have had nice wins along with Appy State

So according to your FCS-FBS resume your team went 3-3. Excuses for losing doesn't count. If that was the case Lakes UND was trailing by 15 early in the 4th quarter and lost by 25 to a Texas Tech team who the year before went 11-2. But its still a LOSS!!! I guess our loss to TT is as impressive as NDSU losing to Wyoming or Iowa State

LakesBison
July 10th, 2010, 12:56 AM
you are on crack,. WOW, I back up with stats and wins. you have nothing. go back to NAIA where you could be competitive.. oh wait..

Skjellyfetti
July 10th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Appalachian's last FBS win was Michigan in 2007.

xsmiley_wix

TheBisonator
July 10th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Appalachian's last FBS win was Michigan in 2007.

xsmiley_wix

And I think App is still reaping the dividends from that to this day...

TheBisonator
July 10th, 2010, 07:32 AM
So according to your FCS-FBS resume your team went 3-3. Excuses for losing doesn't count. If that was the case Lakes UND was trailing by 15 early in the 4th quarter and lost by 25 to a Texas Tech team who the year before went 11-2. But its still a LOSS!!! I guess our loss to TT is as impressive as NDSU losing to Wyoming or Iowa State

NDSU football will never lose to an NAIA team.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Twentysix
July 11th, 2010, 06:15 PM

Army and Navy are considered BCS independents much like notre dame was or so says the wikipedia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/BCS_Map.PNG

ASU_Fanatic
July 11th, 2010, 06:39 PM
wow

darell1976
July 11th, 2010, 06:48 PM
NDSU football will never lose to an NAIA team.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Never say never.

TheBisonator
July 11th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Never say never.

How can we lose to one if we're never going to schedule one ever again??

T-Dog
July 11th, 2010, 10:19 PM
And I think App is still reaping the dividends from that to this day...

Yep. We made over a million in merch sales alone in the weeks following the game. The financial impact regarding the 4,400 extra seats added to The Rock and the other facility upgrades for baseball, softball, golf, football and such, not to mention the spike in applications, better quality of freshmen and the ripple effect to the alumni base is priceless.

Twentysix
July 11th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Yep. We made over a million in merch sales alone in the weeks following the game. The financial impact regarding the 4,400 extra seats added to The Rock and the other facility upgrades for baseball, softball, golf, football and such, not to mention the spike in applications, better quality of freshmen and the ripple effect to the alumni base is priceless.

Its funny how hard it is to beat some peoples faces against the concrete to get them to understand Athletics sells your Universitys brand....and that goes along ways these days. (In a large way, There are other contributing factors but that is a huge one)

darell1976
July 12th, 2010, 08:28 AM
How can we lose to one if we're never going to schedule one ever again??

Is that a quote from Gene Taylor?? I can see NDSU scheduling an NAIA or a D2 team...why not every team in the FCS does it. Look at Maine they almost lost to St. Cloud State. UND beat UNI, NDSU beat Montana, Quincy beat Indiana St. It happens, yes UND losing to Sioux Falls was a horrible loss for the Sioux but it woke us up to get us on track to play for the GWFC title.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
July 12th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Is that a quote from Gene Taylor?? I can see NDSU scheduling an NAIA or a D2 team...why not every team in the FCS does it. Look at Maine they almost lost to St. Cloud State. UND beat UNI, NDSU beat Montana, Quincy beat Indiana St. It happens, yes UND losing to Sioux Falls was a horrible loss for the Sioux but it woke us up to get us on track to play for the GWFC title.

Wrong!!!!!!

darell1976
July 12th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Wrong!!!!!!

Ok. Almost every team in the FCS does it. BTW New Hampshire played D2 East Stroudsburg in 1998. So I hope you weren't talking about UNH.

coover
July 12th, 2010, 11:19 AM
A couple of years ago, the Cal Poly - Wisconsin game might have made a similar list. Cal Poly missed, not one, not two, but three PATs and lost in overtime.

Wisconsin still remembers and will never again play a team like Cal Poly. Oh, by the way ... please notice that this years Cal Poly - Fresno State is not listed. Watch carefully, FBC.

henfan
July 12th, 2010, 12:12 PM
FBS teams are getting a little wiser with their scheduling or so it seems.

Hard to disagree with any of the choices here. That Tide-GSU game has the potential to be a beat down of epic portions. This is a mighty big and unnecessary gamble by GSU here. This game could do so much damage in their effort to try to build a legit FB program that not even the guarantee could possibly be worth it.

darell1976
July 12th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Does anyone know the W-L record for the FBS vs FCS teams last year?

UNH_Alum_In_CT
July 12th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Ok. Almost every team in the FCS does it. BTW New Hampshire played D2 East Stroudsburg in 1998. So I hope you weren't talking about UNH.

So we've played one D-II twelve seasons ago and none for the fourteen seasons prior to 1998. It was before FBS could count a FCS win every year for bowl eligibility (used to be one in four years) and before we were playoff capable/feasible and realized that a D-II win didn't count. So, we get included in every one plays a D-II or NAIA?? xoopsx xrotatehx xwhistlex

Just so I can save you some effort the next time you want to make sweeping generalizations, UNH played Dover HS and Exeter Academy back in the 1890's and played D-III Springfield College up to 1979. xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

darell1976
July 12th, 2010, 01:59 PM
So we've played one D-II twelve seasons ago and none for the fourteen seasons prior to 1998. It was before FBS could count a FCS win every year for bowl eligibility (used to be one in four years) and before we were playoff capable/feasible and realized that a D-II win didn't count. So, we get included in every one plays a D-II or NAIA?? xoopsx xrotatehx xwhistlex

Just so I can save you some effort the next time you want to make sweeping generalizations, UNH played Dover HS and Exeter Academy back in the 1890's and played D-III Springfield College up to 1979. xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

Then don't say I am wrong. Almost every FCS team plays a team in a lower division. You played a D2 team, SDSU lost to a D3 team, and we lost to an NAIA team, but so did Indiana State.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
July 12th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Then don't say I am wrong. Almost every FCS team plays a team in a lower division. You played a D2 team, SDSU lost to a D3 team, and we lost to an NAIA team, but so did Indiana State.

Well, excuse me for thinking you were talking about a relevant, recent time frame for school's scheduling philosophies. xbangx xsmhx You make it sound like every FCS team schedules lower division teams on a regular basis. xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

darell1976
July 12th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Well, excuse me for thinking you were talking about a relevant, recent time frame for school's scheduling philosophies. xbangx xsmhx You make it sound like every FCS team schedules lower division teams on a regular basis. xrolleyesx xrolleyesx xrolleyesx

If you would have looked at my post I didn't put a time frame. I responded to Bisonator's post that NDSU will never schedule a lower division team ever again, and I asked him if that was a direct quote from Gene Taylor (NDSU's AD), and if not never say never.xpeacex

TheBisonator
July 12th, 2010, 03:02 PM
If you would have looked at my post I didn't put a time frame. I responded to Bisonator's post that NDSU will never schedule a lower division team ever again, and I asked him if that was a direct quote from Gene Taylor (NDSU's AD), and if not never say never.xpeacex

I said an NAIA team, not a DII team.

Read my posts carefully once in a while...

bjtheflamesfan
July 12th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Ok you two calm down...youre treading the line here...lets not get any more personal than where we are already...

JBB
July 13th, 2010, 12:49 PM
UND losing to Sioux Falls was a horrible loss for the Sioux but it woke us up to get us on track to play for the GWFC title.

Playing for a conference title with a losing record points out how frustrating it must be to have such limitations in your conference affiliations, but thats not my point. Im curious about something else. There were 2 non FCS games played by UND last season:

NAIA Sioux Fall University 28 UND 13 xbangx
Texas Tech 38 UND 13 xhurrayx

Similar games but one was touted as a huge moral victory for the program, the other an embarrassing loss. It brings to mind these questions:

1) How did NAIA Sioux Falls compare to Texas Tech

2) How do you think NAIA Sioux Falls compares to Idaho or Norther Illinois, two FCS opponents of UND this season?

Southern Oregon was another non FCS game that UND won 28-24 in a real down to the wire "barn-burner. I think Souther Oregon is NAIA or possibly D2? How did they compare to Texas Tech and how do you think they would compare to your FCS opponents this year?

F'N Hawks
July 13th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Playing for a conference title with a losing record points out how frustrating it must be to have such limitations in your conference affiliations, but thats not my point. Im curious about something else. There were 2 non FCS games played by UND last season:

NAIA Sioux Fall University 28 UND 13 xbangx
Texas Tech 38 UND 13 xhurrayx

Similar games but one was touted as a huge moral victory for the program, the other an embarrassing loss. It brings to mind these questions:

1) How did NAIA Sioux Falls compare to Texas Tech

2) How do you think NAIA Sioux Falls compares to Idaho or Norther Illinois, two FCS opponents of UND this season?

Southern Oregon was another non FCS game that UND won 28-24 in a real down to the wire "barn-burner. I think Souther Oregon is NAIA or possibly D2? How did they compare to Texas Tech and how do you think they would compare to your FCS opponents this year?

What does this have to do with the topic and why are you so spending so much time researching and talking about UND?

darell1976
July 13th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Playing for a conference title with a losing record points out how frustrating it must be to have such limitations in your conference affiliations, but thats not my point.

What losing record...UND has 19 consecutive winning seasons.

pcola
July 13th, 2010, 02:47 PM
What does this have to do with the topic and why are you so spending so much time researching and talking about UND?
Give him a break. Sadly, it's all he has.

TTUEagles
July 13th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Presbyterian---toughest first two games by anyone??? incl. FBS? Surprise 'em!!

I'd say Tennessee Tech has the toughest opening 2 games of anyone this year...At Arkansas, then at TCU. Yikes.

darell1976
July 13th, 2010, 05:15 PM
I'd say Tennessee Tech has the toughest opening 2 games of anyone this year...At Arkansas, then at TCU. Yikes.

That is tough.xnodx

JBB
July 13th, 2010, 07:17 PM

Im interested in your FBS matchups and I am using your past "bench marks" to get an opinion on how you think the divisions matchup. Hope I didnt touch a nerve or something but you did contain the NAIA school better than the FBS opponent, although both were losing efforts. Not many D1 football schools have the perspective you do. Losing to both an NAIA team and an FCS team in the same year is unique. Naturally there is going to be curiosity about the comparison to the FCS and the NAIA, especially since both losses were so similar.

Jacked_Rabbit
July 13th, 2010, 07:28 PM
We could start a thread on here about BP's Gulf oil spill, and I bet it would eventually turn into an NDSU/UND smack thread... You guys crack me up! xlolx

bjtheflamesfan
July 13th, 2010, 07:46 PM
We could start a thread on here about BP's Gulf oil spill, and I bet it would eventually turn into an NDSU/UND smack thread... You guys crack me up! xlolx

Youre probably right...theyd be going back and forth about which school sent more people to assist with the cleanup

darell1976
July 14th, 2010, 02:04 AM

NDSU fans would blame UND for starting it.xlolx

pcola
July 14th, 2010, 05:37 AM
BP does have a green and yellow logo, like someone else.xsmiley_wix

darell1976
July 14th, 2010, 06:42 AM
BP does have a green and yellow logo, like someone else.xsmiley_wix

BP= Bison People.xlolx

darell1976
July 14th, 2010, 06:51 AM
Im interested in your FBS matchups and I am using your past "bench marks" to get an opinion on how you think the divisions matchup. Hope I didnt touch a nerve or something but you did contain the NAIA school better than the FBS opponent, although both were losing efforts. Not many D1 football schools have the perspective you do. Losing to both an NAIA team and an FCS team in the same year is unique. Naturally there is going to be curiosity about the comparison to the FCS and the NAIA, especially since both losses were so similar.

JBB our season was very inconsistant. We had a QB taking all the snaps for the first time this year. We played a FBS team that challenged for a national title in 2008 in Texas Tech and to play a FBS team for the first time in over 30 years in their backyard is very intimidating. So when we were only down by 15 early in the 4th quarter but gave up 10 points very late was a moral victory. Our game against Sioux Falls proved no team should be overlooked and thats what UND did. We got outplayed by a team that was at the top of the NAIA football world. I would not compare the NAIA to the FBS but i could compare them to some of the bottom tier teams in the FCS...plus the game was in our house (very embarrassing). This season we have 2 FBS teams, 8 FCS teams and 1 D2 team, we are still filtering out the D2 players so our team is getting better. Also maybe the fact there is nothing to play for but a GWFC title has some sort of mental play in some players we can't play for a national title no matter how good we are (NDSU 2007). Which IMO is BS if you are that good you should be able to play for it all. But I hope this answers your questions on the insite of the 2009 and the upcoming 2010 Sioux seasons.

JBB
July 14th, 2010, 09:25 AM
The TTech game was over in the first 6 minutes. The SFU game was over at the half.

Im surprised none of UND FCS games made this list. There are a lot of FCS/FBS match ups this year most are ho-hummers or flying under the radar I guess?

Although NDSU @ Kansas is on the list it could turn into a real good football game. NDSU could have a very explosive football team this season. It could be an interesting matchup.

When the dust settles on the FBS/FCS games there will be a record of the huge blowouts. I know 25 points isnt considered a blow out at some schools, in fact some have claimed a victory with that type of losing margin, but a loss by 3 TDs is a route in most score books. When we get a chance to see the biggest FBS blowouts against the FCS we will know which 12 match-ups were actually the worst.

Im just hoping for a great game at Kansas like we saw at Wyoming and Iowa State. Both schools matched up well with the BISON and provided an exciting afternoon of football right up to the closing gun. Those were not great NDSU football teams but they still represented themselves well in those FCS losses. This year we may be crawling out from under the cloud and field a team that can live up to its potential. If that happens the Jayhawk fans could have an afternoon reminiscent of the UND fans when the University of Sioux Falls provided an afternoon of entertainment for their fans in Grand Forks last year.

darell1976
July 14th, 2010, 10:03 AM
The TTech game was over in the first 6 minutes. The SFU game was over at the half.

Im surprised none of UND FCS games made this list. There are a lot of FCS/FBS match ups this year most are ho-hummers or flying under the radar I guess?

Although NDSU @ Kansas is on the list it could turn into a real good football game. NDSU could have a very explosive football team this season. It could be an interesting matchup.

When the dust settles on the FBS/FCS games there will be a record of the huge blowouts. I know 25 points isnt considered a blow out at some schools, in fact some have claimed a victory with that type of losing margin, but a loss by 3 TDs is a route in most score books. When we get a chance to see the biggest FBS blowouts against the FCS we will know which 12 match-ups were actually the worst.

Im just hoping for a great game at Kansas like we saw at Wyoming and Iowa State. Both schools matched up well with the BISON and provided an exciting afternoon of football right up to the closing gun. Those were not great NDSU football teams but they still represented themselves well in those FCS losses. This year we may be crawling out from under the cloud and field a team that can live up to its potential. If that happens the Jayhawk fans could have an afternoon reminiscent of the UND fans when the University of Sioux Falls provided an afternoon of entertainment for their fans in Grand Forks last year.

So when UND scored with 13 minutes left in the game it was 28-13....2 TD's in 13 minutes...far from over buddy. As for your game with KU...blowout in favor of KU. Your 3-8 team will get their butts kicked back to reality then you and Lakes can come up with a thousand reasons why NDSU should have won if they did this play or put this player in. And just for the record 6 minutes into the first quarter the score was TT 7 UND 0. Yep it was over wasn't it.

TheBisonator
July 14th, 2010, 10:18 AM
So when UND scored with 13 minutes left in the game it was 28-13....2 TD's in 13 minutes...far from over buddy. As for your game with KU...blowout in favor of KU. Your 3-8 team will get their butts kicked back to reality then you and Lakes can come up with a thousand reasons why NDSU should have won if they did this play or put this player in.

I'm gonna keep this quote for the record for when September 4 comes around.

F'N Hawks
July 14th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Mods: please shut this thread down.

dakotadan
July 14th, 2010, 10:50 AM
xbangx

RabidRabbit
July 14th, 2010, 11:00 AM
xnonoxxnonox Any more UND/NDSU sniping WILL get this thread shut down. JBB/Darrell et al QUIT!

I'll break out my zebra strips if necessary and xflaggedx

The UND/NDSU subject needs to be a xdeadhorsex and most of us posters xgiveadamnx

darell1976
July 14th, 2010, 11:03 AM
xnonoxxnonox Any more UND/NDSU sniping WILL get this thread shut down. JBB/Darrell et al QUIT!

I'll break out my zebra strips if necessary and xflaggedx

The UND/NDSU subject needs to be a xdeadhorsex and most of us posters xgiveadamnx

Sorry RabidRabbit.xpeacex

bjtheflamesfan
July 14th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Ok you guys, this is not some UND-NDSU discussion...you have your own boards for that (and heck youve got the Smack forum too)

JBB
July 14th, 2010, 04:17 PM
LOL..

Shut it down! The UND "Moral Victory" is under assult. We cant have any dispute. UND was a big winner against Texas Tech last year.

Shut this thread down. UND fans are out of hand. xthumbsupx