PDA

View Full Version : UMass QB Bound for Winston Salem State

TexasTerror
June 17th, 2010, 02:28 PM
Presumably, won't even have to sit out a year, because WSSU is making the move in the opposite direction...

Probably the best interest of the student-athlete, since he was behind two other QBs and had already moved around position-wise...

HAWKINS DEPARTS - Former UMass quarterback Octavious Hawkins has left the Minutemen and is expected to transfer to Winston-Salem State.

Hawkins, who had high expectations when he arrived from Florida, never rose above third-string QB on the UMass depth chart.

After redshirting his first year, Hawkins switched to wide receiver for a season before returning to quarterback for his sophomore year. Last season he was behind Kyle Havens and Scott Woodward on the depth chart.

The Minutemen now have just three quarterbacks on their roster. In the fall, Havens will be a senior, Brandon Hill will be a true freshman and redshirt freshman Jesse Hunt will be a walk-on.

http://gazettenet.com/2010/06/17/junior-serino-bound-pros

Jackman
June 17th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Awesome language filter, guys. Might I ***ume your ***essment of the need for p***ively ***isted censorship was surp***ingly over-***ertive?

GeauxLions94
June 17th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Awesome language filter, guys.

Probably need to take a computer cl*** :p

Or
You know, the gr*** is always greener on the other side.

Or
Don't you give me no s***!

WUTNDITWAA
June 17th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Don't make me send in the sharp-shooting ******ins.

PhoenixSupreme
June 17th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Anyone ever tried ****take mushrooms before?

Anyways, is this transfer QB any good at p***ing the ball downfield?

Twentysix
June 17th, 2010, 10:08 PM
*** **** ****** *** ****** ******* ** ***** pineapple in his ***

bkrownd
June 18th, 2010, 11:19 AM
p***yball offense
twat
fricken
Mr. Ed
George Bush
scheisse
merde