PDA

View Full Version : Ramses Barden Feature Story

TexasTerror
June 13th, 2010, 04:25 PM
FYI, came across this...

Every practice last summer, it seemed Ramses Barden would do something spectacular. Usually it involved stretching out his 6-foot-6 body and long arms and snaring a pass that nobody else could grab.

At times he looked so graceful, and it all looked so easy that it was tempting to picture the rookie out of Division I-AA Cal Poly as the Giants' biggest red-zone threat.

Then came the regular season and he played in only three games.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/2010/06/13/2010-06-13_ramses_barden_no_longer_relying_only_on_athleti c_skills_trusting_his_knowledge_o.html#ixzz0qlqVhD ty

Go Poly
June 13th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Let's hope he gets some more game time this year!! Lots of potential.

HenZoneNation
June 14th, 2010, 06:59 PM
Giants fans are high on him. I was super amped when they drafted him. Could be Plexico 2...but without the gun charges.

PhoenixSupreme
June 14th, 2010, 11:18 PM
I was really bummed out to not see him play last year. I was telling my friends when we were doing our fantasy football draft last year about Barden and how he had a lot of potential, but he never really got the playing time. Hopefully he's gained a lot more insight on the Giant's offensive schemes and how to approach from an NFL WR standpoint instead of just from a WR standpoint. Looking forward to seeing him come out of his shell this season.