PDA

View Full Version : Watch Them or Toss Them

CollegeCognition
June 12th, 2010, 08:33 PM
We have put together the first part of our list of which trending FCS teams to watch this season and which to toss aside. These teams are potential up and comers and we'll tell you which ones have what it takes to make it happen.

http://collegecognition.blogspot.com/

PantherRob82
June 13th, 2010, 10:49 PM
UT-C seems to be improving....

Redbirdz
June 13th, 2010, 11:00 PM
We will see how they are doing Sept. 11 at Jacksonville State maybe with 24,000 screaming Gamecock fans in the new JVST stadium.

OL FU
June 14th, 2010, 06:53 AM
I may be the rare bird in the Socon, but I agree with the Chattanooga assessment. They are certainly improving (so is Western) but they have a long way to go and I don't think they are going to break into the top half in year two.

CollegeCognition
June 14th, 2010, 02:02 PM
We are trying to get a more regular blog going and greatly appreciate your input. Which teams are we missing from our list and what other types of articles would you like to see us include going forward?

danefan
June 14th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Well, I have the following comments:

1. I don't think Albany should be the favorite to win the NEC. RMU should be.

2. The winner of the NEC winning their first playoff game isn't a far fetched ideae. Don't forget they'll likely be playing another low level team (Patriot, MEAC, etc..).

CollegeCognition
June 14th, 2010, 11:39 PM
We've updated the blog with our second set of teams to either watch or toss this year. Let us know what you think!

crusader11
June 15th, 2010, 12:07 AM
I think you need to do some more research and become more familiar with FCS teams before writing of them.