PDA

View Full Version : Ivy Linebacker Named to PreSeason All America Team

DJOM
June 7th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Steven Cody Named To 2010 CDS Preseason FCS All-American Team. Princeton linebacker Steven Cody, a rising senior and 2010 co-captain, received an early honor this past weekend when he was named to the 2010 CDS Preseason FCS All-American Team. He was the only Ivy League player to be named to either the All-American first or second team.

Bogus Megapardus
June 7th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Can't wait. Bring 'em on. Looking forward to September. xcoolx

mikebigg
June 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Steven Cody Named To 2010 CDS Preseason FCS All-American Team. Princeton linebacker Steven Cody, a rising senior and 2010 co-captain, received an early honor this past weekend when he was named to the 2010 CDS Preseason FCS All-American Team. He was the only Ivy League player to be named to either the All-American first or second team.

Congrats to that young man...hope he has an outstanding season.

Tribe4SF
June 7th, 2010, 04:23 PM
What is CDS, and where do we find their all-america team?

tribefan40
June 7th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Here's the link: http://cdsdraft.com/aa.php?DB_OEM_ID=10600&team=FCS

UAalum72
June 7th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Must be a year of change in the Northeast Conference - four named from Robert Morris (one 1st-team, one 2nd-, two honorable mentions), 2nd-teamers from Bryant and Wagner, two HMs from St. Francis and one from Monmouth and Sacred Heart, none from Albany, CCSU, and Duquesne. Either a year of change, or they've got some flaws in their evaluation tools.

Bogus Megapardus
June 7th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Speaking of Duquesne, why so little representation on this board of this proud school with its great football history?

401ks
June 7th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Speaking of Duquesne, why so little representation on this board of this proud school with its great football history?

I can't answer why there's no one else here, but I'll do my best to represent the Dukes.

xthumbsupx

401ks
June 7th, 2010, 11:53 PM
Must be a year of change in the Northeast Conference - four named from Robert Morris (one 1st-team, one 2nd-, two honorable mentions), 2nd-teamers from Bryant and Wagner, two HMs from St. Francis and one from Monmouth and Sacred Heart, none from Albany, CCSU, and Duquesne. Either a year of change, or they've got some flaws in their evaluation tools.

Half-dozen of Duquesne's top players missed most or all of last season with injuries. They are all back this year.

Since most of these pre-season lists rely solely on last season's performances, the Dukes will continue to be overlooked.

Fine by me.

xcoolx