PDA

View Full Version : AGS Poll Results Coming Tomorrow

AGS OWNER
May 31st, 2010, 09:29 PM
Because the extension of the poll deadline today, due to a technical issue, I will have the results for then AGS 2010 Preseason poll posted here first on or around the stroke of 10 a.m. I apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

Stay tuned!

xthumbsupx
Eric

carney2
June 1st, 2010, 09:42 AM
It is currently 10:42 AM at my computer work station so I assume that you are not talking about 10:00 AM in the eastern time zone.

4th and What?
June 1st, 2010, 09:44 AM
It is currently 10:42 AM at my computer work station so I assume that you are not talking about 10:00 AM in the eastern time zone.

I would guess it means mountain timezone, which AGS operates on.

AGS OWNER
June 1st, 2010, 09:56 AM
Sorry for the delay. I thought I would be back from an appointment by 10:00. It's 10:00 am somewhere, right? xsmiley_wix

TexasTerror
June 1st, 2010, 10:03 AM
I would guess it means mountain timezone, which AGS operates on.

Always thought AGS was Central time.... xnodx

4th and What?
June 1st, 2010, 10:40 AM

Not according to the times of the posts in the top corner which are two hours behind me on the east coast....but maybe that's some screwy setting I have on my username....

Rob Iola
June 1st, 2010, 10:43 AM
C'mon guys - we're talking laid-back rural NC time - jez take 'er nice n' slow and things'll work out jez fine...

MR. CHICKEN
June 1st, 2010, 03:53 PM

IFIN' YA LIVE IN DUH....LAND O' BIAS...(east)...JES' SET DUH WATCH BACK......AN HOUR....AN' Y'ER AGS SYNCRO'ED.......'COURSE.....HOPE YER NOT LATE FO'.... WORK/SCHOOL/BINGO/SHRINK APPT./DENTIST......etc.......:).......AWK!