PDA

View Full Version : Which streak will fall?

Saint3333
May 24th, 2010, 08:16 PM
ASU has the current win streaks vs. SoCon opponents (which one(s) is(are) likely to fall:

Elon, 14, longest ever
UTC - 6, record is 11
Citadel - 6, record is 9
WCU - 5, record is 13
Furman - 5, longest ever
Wofford - 2, record is 9
GSU - 2, 3 is the most ever
Samford -2, longest ever (of course limited history)

I'd like to say ASU goes undeated for 3 straight years in the SoCon, but it is unlikely. I don't think that has ever happened.

I think the most likely is Furman.

Screamin_Eagle174
May 24th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Forgot EWU's 7 game streak over MSU. :P

JackFan
May 25th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Montanas 12 game win streak over NAU came so close to ending last season only to end up in heartache during OT (a game I still lose sleep over haha). Im hoping year 13 is the lucky year but having to travel up to missoula this season im not holding my breath...oh ya if you cant tell I really hate the griz haha

SpeedkingATL
May 25th, 2010, 10:38 AM
ASU has the current win streaks vs. SoCon opponents (which one(s) is(are) likely to fall:

Elon, 14, longest ever
UTC - 6, record is 11
Citadel - 6, record is 9
WCU - 5, record is 13
Furman - 5, longest ever
Wofford - 2, record is 9

I'd like to say ASU goes undeated for 3 straight years in the SoCon, but it is unlikely. I don't think that has ever happened.

I think the most likely is Furman.

I would have to go with UTC, only because both Furman and Elon must come to The Rock and ASU will be on the road for the opener at UTC with a new QB. GaSouthern "shouldn't" be a problem with the change in coaches and offense, yet they always play every game against ASU to the wire at Eagle Creek so that may be a danger game too. The GSU home crowd won't allow a blowout like last year.

JSU02
May 25th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Nooga!

PhoenixPhan06
May 25th, 2010, 10:51 AM
I like our chances at the Rock pre-blizzard this year. Furman could be a close one and GSU has been close in recent years so no reason to think otherwise.

The Cats
May 28th, 2010, 11:12 AM

Elon, 14, longest ever
UTC - 6, record is 11
Citadel - 6, record is 9
WCU - 5, record is 13
Furman - 5, longest ever
Wofford - 2, record is 9

You beat Western 19-14 last year in Boone (w/out AE)

- you won't have AE this season either and you are playing in Cullowhee - what a game to make a statement for the Catamounts.

My guess is ASU will lose 2 conference game (just hoping one of those two are in Cullowhee).

Apps03
May 28th, 2010, 11:31 AM
You beat Western 19-14 last year in Boone (w/out AE)

- you won't have AE this season either and you are playing in Cullowhee - what a game to make a statement for the Catamounts.

My guess is ASU will lose 2 conference game (just hoping one of those two are in Cullowhee).

Are you serious?

The Cats
May 28th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Are you serious?

Serious as a heart attack..... ASU loses 2 conference games.

(just hoping one of those two are in Cullowhee)

asknoquarter21
May 28th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Some tough home games this year, but could also lose @GSU.

Furman
Wofford
GSU
Elon

I wouldn't be suprised if we lost those games depending on the QB play we get this year. I don't expect to lose all of them though.

Saint3333
May 28th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Serious as a heart attack..... ASU loses 2 conference games.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if ASU lost 2 SoCon games, I would however be surprised if one of them were WCU.