David Erby, South Carolina State, Senior
Tyler Holmes, Massachusetts, Junior
Eric McBride, Richmond, Senior
Bryce Smith, Samford, Senior
D.J. Smith, Appalachian State, Senior
Terence Thomas, Villanova, Senior
Antoine Wilkinson, Missouri State, Senior
Jabara Williams, Stephen F. Austin, Senior

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/haley/index.htm

slostang
May 12th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Cal Poly's Marty Mohamed will be a 4 year starter next season and is one of the best in the west in my opinion.

UNHFootballAlum
May 12th, 2010, 03:25 PM
UNH's Devon Jackson

mikebigg
May 12th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Grambling's Cliff Exama (Inside Linebacker) Rising Jr.

GP Solo Ast Total TFL/Yds Sacks Yds Int-Yds BrUp QBH Fumble Rcv-
11 54 40 94 12.0-39 3.5-29 1-20 1 . 2-0 1 .

PhoenixPhan06
May 12th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Elon Jr LB Josh Jones has to be in the mix somewhere on this list. He's been a beast for us since day one

jmufan999
May 12th, 2010, 04:30 PM
****, i thought Eric McBride (Richmond) had already graduated. he's going to be playing on sundays in 2011, no doubt in my mind.

jmufan999
May 12th, 2010, 04:31 PM
i can't say the "D" word? that's barely even a curse word these days. there are so many worse words that don't get bleeped out.

FINE, "dang", i thought he had graduated.

smallcollegefbfan
May 12th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Notable names to watch they left off include
Marty Patterson, Gardner-Webb, Sr.
Derek Domino, SDSU, Sr.
Jake Trantin, William & Mary, Jr.
Joshua Jones, Elon, Jr.
Josh Bey, UT Martin, Sr.
Cliff Exama, Grambling State, Jr.
Steven Cody, Princeton, Sr.
Jose Gumbs, Monmouth, Jr.

Wildcat80
May 12th, 2010, 05:00 PM
UNH's Devon Jackson

Ditto! Jackson will be 1st team all CAA on another playoff UNH team.xhurrayxxhurrayx

BigHouseClosedEnd
May 12th, 2010, 05:09 PM
****, i thought Eric McBride (Richmond) had already graduated. he's going to be playing on sundays in 2011, no doubt in my mind.

xlolx You're right. E McB is a gamer.

His strip on the App State Punt Returner in the Quarterfinal last year showed how much he wants to win.

BigHouseClosedEnd
May 12th, 2010, 05:10 PM
CAA really has some outstanding linebackers. Trantin of William & Mary definitely deserves consideration here. Patrick Weldon of Richmond too.

GATA
May 12th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Elon Jr LB Josh Jones has to be in the mix somewhere on this list. He's been a beast for us since day one

If this was a list of "guys who have been a beast at Elon since day 1" I think he would be a lock.

DJOM
May 12th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Cody and Olofsson are going to be noticed in the Ivy League this year.

HenZoneNation
May 12th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Get ready for Matt Marcorelle...was a stud DE for UD has now been moved to MLB and he's a straight beats. If he's healthy he's unstoppable...but that's a big if.

GeauxLions94
May 12th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Another LB to look out for:

Mark Newbill, Southeastern Louisiana

http://www.lionsports.net/images/2009/10/30/rp_primary_w_slu4.jpg

JacksFan06
May 12th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Derek Domino
South Dakota State
Senior

6'3, 225

100 tackles, 9 tackles for loss, 2 sacks, 5 interceptions, 2 TD

1st team Missouri Valley Conference

ngineer
May 12th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Capt. Al Pierce at Lehigh will be heard from. Very good mobility for pass coverage, excellent leader.

Head Cat
May 12th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Derek Domino
South Dakota State
Senior

6'3, 225

Domino is an obvious miss, but then you have to have watched some tape or have seen some games to know that.

slostang
May 12th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Derek Domino
South Dakota State
Senior

6'3, 225

The bunnies always have tough LBs. Their O and D lines are also tough SOB's.

elon77
May 13th, 2010, 08:09 AM
If Jake Johnson from Virginia Tech ends up at JMU, he could end up being in the mix.

AppIAA
May 13th, 2010, 11:13 AM

He's really good at taking cheap shots too...

ncbears
May 13th, 2010, 12:16 PM
NoCo LB John Eddy needs to be mentioned as well.

Screamin_Eagle174
May 13th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Notable names to watch they left off include
Marty Patterson, Gardner-Webb, Sr.
Derek Domino, SDSU, Sr.
Jake Trantin, William & Mary, Jr.
Joshua Jones, Elon, Jr.
Josh Bey, UT Martin, Sr.
Cliff Exama, Grambling State, Jr.
Steven Cody, Princeton, Sr.
Jose Gumbs, Monmouth, Jr.

Zach Johnson, Eastern Washington, Jr.

Lehigh Football Nation
May 13th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Maybe it should have been the top 100 LBs! xlolx

SpidersSportsEditor
May 13th, 2010, 02:47 PM
McBride is a beast. Agree with previous post that Patrick Weldon of Richmond should be at least an honorable mention. Without McBride on the team, Weldon would have even bigger numbers IMO.

PhoenixPhan06
May 13th, 2010, 04:01 PM

Call it what you want but you're gonna see a lot of #50 on 10/9!!

whoanellie
May 13th, 2010, 04:38 PM
If this was a list of "guys who have been a beast at Elon since day 1" I think he would be a lock. one would think a first team SoCon LB would make a final cut.... no doubt He and the rest of Elon's cast will be accounted for at the end of the season......xthumbsupxxthumbsupxxthumbsupx

whoanellie
May 13th, 2010, 04:44 PM

yes sir stop it w/ the cheap shots comments or take it to Smack if you must. you are being warned

AppIAA
May 14th, 2010, 10:25 AM
yes sir stop it w/ the cheap shots comments or take it to Smack if you must. you are being warned

Wow, a little sensitive? Is whoanellie a moderator now? If so, I am done posting here.. he's way to sensitive to anything Elon related but will throw garbage out about every other team..

I thought the new management was going to take care of the power hungry moderator situation?

AppIAA
May 14th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Call it what you want but you're gonna see a lot of #50 on 10/9!!

Sounds very similar to the "You'll be seeing a lot of #16 to #19 next season" you've said for the past 3 seasons..

Yet again, unproven arrogance and its "always next season"

phoenixphanatic21
May 14th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Wow, a little sensitive? Is whoanellie a moderator now? If so, I am done posting here.. he's way to sensitive to anything Elon related but will throw garbage out about every other team..

I thought the new management was going to take care of the power hungry moderator situation?

I think whoanellie, like a lot of Elon fans (including myself), are just real tired of hearing about these "cheap shots". It happened so long ago and everyone else seems to have moved past it, including the App team themselves. But App fans have been continually bringing it up and just refuse to let it die. Can't we all just get along?

AppIAA
May 14th, 2010, 11:51 AM
I think whoanellie, like a lot of Elon fans (including myself), are just real tired of hearing about these "cheap shots". It happened so long ago and everyone else seems to have moved past it, including the App team themselves. But App fans have been continually bringing it up and just refuse to let it die. Can't we all just get along?

And everyone else, especially App fans, are tired of hearing, "Oh, just wait until next year!" from Elon fans.. As soon as Elon fans actually earn something to hang their arrogance on, App fans (at least me) will continue to show hostility towards the unearned, classless, arrogance and play of Elon..

bleedblue
May 16th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Get ready for Matt Marcorelle...was a stud DE for UD has now been moved to MLB and he's a straight beats. If he's healthy he's unstoppable...but that's a big if.

He will be good at LB but not great much less one of the top 10 in FCS. His "stud" days are long gone(injuries). I would just take "effective/healthy" at this point.

JackFan
May 17th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Cody Dowd barring any injuries should be a top LB in the big sky. He got hurt last summer and sat out the whole ’09 season in which he was a pre-season 1st team all conference selection. I believe he is a 5th year senior so he has quite a bit of experience

LakesBison
May 17th, 2010, 09:50 PM
NDSU's Preston Evans?