PDA

View Full Version : TOP FCS Offensive Linemen

smallcollegefbfan
May 12th, 2010, 11:25 AM
I'm sure TSN won't come out with this list for a few weeks but I figured it would just give us more time to talk about these. Here are a few names to get the ball rolling.

OT Ben Ijalana, Villanova, Sr.
OT Johnny Culbreath, South Carolina State, Sr.
OT Will Rackley, Lehigh, Sr.
OT David Pickard, Southern Illinois, Jr.
OT Jeff Adams, Columbia, Jr.
OG David Arkin, Missouri State, Sr.
OG DJ Hall, Texas State, Jr.
OG J.C. Oram, Weber State, Jr.
OG Corey O'Daniel, Gardner-Webb, Sr.
C Ryan McKnight, South Dakota State, Sr.
C Alex Verlanic, Montana, Sr.
C Austin Richard, North Dakota State, Jr.

slostang
May 12th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Cal Poly's OG Will Mitchell is a four year starter and a flat out stud. I would think that he would be on the list.

MplsBison
May 12th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Cal Poly's OG Will Mitchell is a four year starter and a flat out stud. I would think that he would be on the list.

6-1 283

slostang
May 12th, 2010, 03:14 PM
6-1 283

Your point is?????

Franks Tanks
May 12th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Your point is?????

Yes what is his point? The size of the young man may not make him an NFL prospect, but that is not the point of the list. It is the best FCS linemen, not the biggest or best NFL prospect.

AppAlum2003
May 13th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Shouldn't there be more Elon linemen on this list?

SideLine Shooter
May 13th, 2010, 09:13 AM

Exactly, I thought they would dominate this list.

Tribe4SF
May 13th, 2010, 10:18 AM
W&M Senior tackle Keith Hill....6'4" 312

Has not received the credit he deserves. Three year starter who is strong in pass protect, and run blocking. Named a captain for 2010.

Green26
May 13th, 2010, 10:19 AM
While perhaps not yet deserving to be on this list, junior Jon Opperud of Montana is a very good player. 6'7", 305. Played left guard last season and will play left tackle this season.

AppIAA
May 13th, 2010, 11:10 AM

No, no, no.. this is the best lineman list -- not the best "dive at the other teams best players knees to make sure he can't play any more" list or the "best offensive linemen in 2 years list". That's all Eloan has -- a bunch of classless players and the "wait until next year" players.. xsmiley_wix

phoenixphanatic21
May 13th, 2010, 01:41 PM
No, no, no.. this is the best lineman list -- not the best "dive at the other teams best players knees to make sure he can't play any more" list or the "best offensive linemen in 2 years list". That's all Eloan has -- a bunch of classless players and the "wait until next year" players.. xsmiley_wix

Lordy yall hold a grudge, dont ya?

SpidersSportsEditor
May 13th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Richmond center Drew Lachenmayer. Only returner to an previously great O-line. Hoping he can anchor the young guys in 2010.

AppIAA
May 13th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Lordy yall hold a grudge, dont ya?

Only against classless, unproven, arrogance xsmiley_wix