PDA

View Full Version : Northeastern Football Jerseys

Husky Alum
April 27th, 2010, 02:25 PM
If anyone collects this stuff, NU is selling its last set of football jerseys. They come in red, white, and black, and they're $100 a pop.

If you're a current NU Student, they are being offered at a 50% discount today and Thursday.

https://commerce.cashnet.com/cashnete/selfserve/storeentrance.aspx?SID=WNUA&client=NEU_PROD

I already have a game used helmet in my office, I'll probably pick up a couple of jerseys representing my year of graduation.

Uncle Buck
April 28th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Frigging sucks having no program. Who knows what Hofstra did with their stuff, i don't think they made anything available, scumbags.

DFW HOYA
April 28th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Why don't Hofstra and Northeasdern students and alumni work to restore football (nonscholarship or othwerwise) in the future instead of just laying down to these autocrats?

See http://www.bringbackwwufootball.com/home.asp

Uncle Buck
April 29th, 2010, 10:22 AM
I know a number of us at Hofstra continue to try and get an audience with the president and the BOT but they don't even field phone calls. I send emails and get no response. I just want to see the alleged two year athletic study that the president used to substantiate his decision to drop football. Unfortunately, nobody knows if it exists, and if it does, nobody knows what it says. I am close to someone in the know over there and let's just say this, even this person doesn't know! It was very shady. The only way football is going to get restored, when the president either drops dead, retires, or is run out after getting caught doing something he shouldn't have.

Umass74
April 29th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Oh Man! That's just depressing. At least, you'll be able to preserve a little bit of Huskie football.

Back when BU dropped football, they sold off all the football equipment as fast as they could, so that it would be difficult as possible for anyone to advocate bringing back the program. :(