PDA

View Full Version : SCOTT SICKO....???????????...AWK??

MR. CHICKEN
April 25th, 2010, 09:53 PM
HAVE DUH D-BACK LADS O' DUH CAA.......RUNG DIS CAT'S BELL.....ONCE TOO MANY TIMES...xconfusedx...AWK!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Scott-Sicko-will-take-his-ball-and-go-home?urn=nfl,236491

OOOOPS!.....SORRAH.....OLD CAT FAN.....ALREADY POSTED.....FCS/PROS.....:o

Old Cat Fan
April 25th, 2010, 10:41 PM
That's alright Chicken, I just long on to post the Yahoo link, And the 1000 comments that followed. Beat me to it. Wish Sicko would give the NFL a shot but after watching David Ball just hanging on by a thread in the CFL after two stops with the Bears and Jets probally help make his decision

putter
April 26th, 2010, 10:56 AM
That's alright Chicken, I just long on to post the Yahoo link, And the 1000 comments that followed. Beat me to it. Wish Sicko would give the NFL a shot but after watching David Ball just hanging on by a thread in the CFL after two stops with the Bears and Jets probally help make his decision

\
I can understand that to a point Cat but you only get one shot at the NFL, if you even get one. He should give it a chance and not put so much stock in the " I didn't get drafted" column. All you have to do is be given a chance and it sounds like the Cowboys are still interested...

MR. CHICKEN
April 26th, 2010, 02:11 PM
GRIZZWOLD.......IFIN' COLUMBUS HAD LANDED ON DUH LEFT COAST........DELAWARE WOODAH BEEN.......DUH I-AA MONTANA................xnodx........BRAWK!!

putter
April 26th, 2010, 03:23 PM
GRIZZWOLD.......IFIN' COLUMBUS HAD LANDED ON DUH LEFT COAST........DELAWARE WOODAH BEEN.......DUH I-AA MONTANA................xnodx........BRAWK!!

..and you would be speakin' English.....xsmiley_wix xlolx

Wildcat80
April 26th, 2010, 05:55 PM

If this is the result of a UDel education......I hope Scott does not go to grad school there!xsmiley_wixxlolxxpeacex

MR. CHICKEN
April 26th, 2010, 08:14 PM
FLATTERY WILL GET YA's........EVERAH-WHERE................;)......DOODLE-DOO!

Tribe4SF
April 27th, 2010, 07:39 AM
FLATTERY WILL GET YA's........EVERAH-WHERE................;)......DOODLE-DOO!

Glad to see the molting marauder back in the yard. The UNH fan should be forewarned to guard his chickens. My fowl friend majored in animal husbandry at UD!xthumbsupx

MR. CHICKEN
April 27th, 2010, 09:08 AM
xnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodx

zymergy
April 27th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Changed his mind!!!

Sicko reverses course, signs free-agent contract with Cowboys

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/04/27/scott.sicko/index.html

Uncle Buck
April 27th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Unreal, he was going to pass up on a shot at the NFL to focus his energy on becoming a social studies teacher? Not for nothing, you can throw a rock and you're bound to hit a social studies teacher. Glad he shrugged off the sour grapes and is going to give his athletic ability a shot, he'll make a hell of a lot more as a bench player than he would as a teacher.

UNH Fanboi
April 27th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Awesome! I hope he puts these past couple of days behind and starts focusing on making the roster!

smcwildcat
April 27th, 2010, 05:23 PM
chad kackert signed with the jags sean ware with the panthers and scott sicko with the cowboys

DJOM
April 27th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Yes, nice move. Now if you really want to do something---make the team and really p## off the "experts" in the draft who passed over someone just because they played D1AA ball. Living well is the best revenge.

ThompsonThe
April 29th, 2010, 01:33 PM
We have never got any respect being FCS, why would that change that much?

GATA
April 30th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Not that his decision matters...he was never going to make it in the NFL. He would have been wasting his time.