Saturday, Sept. 25 vs. Northwestern State 0-11, 0-7
Saturday, Oct. 2 at South Dakota* 5-5, 2-2
Saturday, Oct. 9 vs. Southern Utah (Homecoming)* 5-6, 2-2
Saturday, Oct. 23 at Cal Poly* 4-7, 1-3
Saturday, Oct. 30 vs. Lamar n/a
Saturday, Nov. 6 vs. UC Davis* 6-5, 3-1
Saturday, Nov. 13 at Montana 14-1, 8-0
Saturday, Nov. 20 at South Dakota State 8-4, 7-1

UND has definately put together a tough schedule for this fall. We are starting off with two FBS programs that were in bowl games last year. Cal Poly, UC Davis and Southern Utah should all be tough teams this year. And playing in South Dakota's dome is always a tough task. We end the season with FCS playoff teams Montana and SDSU.

Willie
April 18th, 2010, 01:53 AM
That's a tough schedule for the Sioux, that's for sure.

CopperCat
April 18th, 2010, 01:56 AM
If you want to get better, then you play the teams that are better than you. UND is doing just that. I wouldn't be surprised to see the FIGHTING SIOUX (I will always call them that, screw the retards who say I can't) give Montana a game at the end of the season after the team has gained some experience during the season. I can see a 5-6 or 6-5 season, which isn't bad given the recent transition and only having had one season with the current coaching staff.

Grizzaholic
April 18th, 2010, 03:20 PM
If you want to get better, then you play the teams that are better than you. UND is doing just that. I wouldn't be surprised to see the FIGHTING SIOUX (I will always call them that, screw the retards who say I can't) give Montana a game at the end of the season after the team has gained some experience during the season. I can see a 5-6 or 6-5 season, which isn't bad given the recent transition and only having had one season with the current coaching staff.

Good point there FTG. I also see them going around 6-5, maybe 7-4 but that might be a little bit of a reach.