PDA

View Full Version : Any Lamar Information?

TexasTerror
March 29th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Lamar finally posted their roster...

http://www.lamarcardinals.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/lama-m-footbl-mtt.html

Having some trouble finding anything regarding their spring practices. Since they are a SHSU opponent (and a foe of several other SLC schools - McNeese, SFA and SLU), thought I'd take a gander...

Nothing on their official web site, though their fans say a scrimmage took place this past Friday...

Anyone got a clue on their starting QB? Other skill positions?

McNeese75
March 29th, 2010, 09:10 PM
I wonder what kind of defense they are going to run xconfusedx

I count 17 DB's on that roster. xcoolx

GeauxLions94
March 30th, 2010, 12:47 PM
I wonder what kind of defense they are going to run xconfusedx

I count 17 DB's on that roster. xcoolx

Looks like they're playing a prevent :) Don't break their spirit too much when you welcome them back to FCS football

McNeese75
March 30th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Looks like they're playing a prevent :) Don't break their spirit too much when you welcome them back to FCS football

:D OH yeah I forgot, It takes 17 DB's when you run the "Matador" defense xwhistlex

laxVik
March 31st, 2010, 01:03 PM
Is Jerry Glanville coaching there? xlolx

Uncle Buck
April 7th, 2010, 12:08 PM
They got a good kid in Kwabena Asante from Hofstra. He got some time at RB while at Hofstra (i thought he should have started), runs hard and is pretty quick, he should contribute right away.

centexguy
April 7th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Their new athletic complex on the south end of the stadium is coming along nicely.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2704/4498328892_cf4693a72e.jpg

I heard they plan on putting down field turf this month. They still have a lot of work to do between now and September.

Uncle Buck
April 8th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Looks like it will be a hell of a complex when it's finished, but as you said, seems like a lot of work between now and kickoff.