PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: ASU Fans

ASU_Fanatic
March 21st, 2010, 07:49 AM
Idk if this is the right board or not, but I'm working on a teambuilder roster for NCAA 11 which will include most all of the players on the roster and most of the 15 incoming freshman. However there are only limited slots so not everyone will be on. It will be for PS3 though.

superman7515
March 21st, 2010, 02:50 PM
Not calling you out personally, but most of the teams that are built are so blatantly unrealistic it's laughable. Now, I understand it's a game and for fun, etc. But did you ever notice the "real" rosters where for example West Chester is better than USC or Shepherd becomes a 2 touchdown favorite over Texas? I wish they'd go back to including the teams themselves. If they wanted to improve it, IMHO, they should have included more teams not fewer.

ASU_Fanatic
March 21st, 2010, 08:24 PM
Well I did assign them a cupcake roster because I'm going to do a dynasty with them on VSN this summer.

Gringer1
March 21st, 2010, 09:31 PM
Is the new teambuidler up yet or is it the same website updated for the new game? Because it looks the same to me.

superman7515
March 21st, 2010, 09:37 PM
Someone should create and market a NCAA College Football Playoffs game that includes D3/D2/FCS and not FBS. Haha. More than 4x the schools, so a much larger fan base available. C'mon EA!

ASU_Fanatic
March 23rd, 2010, 08:09 PM
Is the new teambuidler up yet or is it the same website updated for the new game? Because it looks the same to me.
I guess it's just the same.

UNHWildCats
March 23rd, 2010, 08:43 PM
Not calling you out personally, but most of the teams that are built are so blatantly unrealistic it's laughable. Now, I understand it's a game and for fun, etc. But did you ever notice the "real" rosters where for example West Chester is better than USC or Shepherd becomes a 2 touchdown favorite over Texas? I wish they'd go back to including the teams themselves. If they wanted to improve it, IMHO, they should have included more teams not fewer.
With an actual roster on my ps2 version i think 2008 UNH went 13-0 and won the BCS CHampionship playing in the Big XII and playing USC, Virginia Tech, Michigan and App State OOC.

:D

TheValleyRaider
March 23rd, 2010, 08:48 PM
With an actual roster on my ps2 version i think 2008 UNH went 13-0 and won the BCS CHampionship playing in the Big XII and playing USC, Virginia Tech, Michigan and App State OOC.

:D

Good to see you scheduled at least one toughie amongst the cupcakes xcoolx