PDA

View Full Version : Frisco vs Chattanooga: The Poll

TexasTerror
February 23rd, 2010, 07:48 PM
Since we're likely going to have numerous threads (and we already have quite a few) on the 'title fight' between Chattanooga and Frisco for the Division I Championship Game, I thought at the very least - we'd do a poll!

Okay fellas - WHO DO YOU THINK WILL LAND THE GAME?

We've all made our opinions known on where we WANT the game, but who will land it in your opinion?

Syntax Error
February 23rd, 2010, 08:51 PM
We've all made our opinions known on where we WANT the game, but who will land it in your opinion?Some have made their opinions known, that's for SURE! xscanx

GeauxLions94
February 23rd, 2010, 11:16 PM
I voted Frisco, though I like the game in Chatty (just wish we can make it in the not so distant future)

chattanoogamocs
February 24th, 2010, 11:29 AM
NCAA presentations are on Thursday...supposedly there will be a decision by Friday.

TexasTerror
February 24th, 2010, 12:04 PM
NCAA presentations are on Thursday...supposedly there will be a decision by Friday.

Per what I understand from the CSN article on the subject...

http://collegesportingnews.com/content.php?171-The-Division-I-Football-Championship-Could-Have-A-New-Home

It seems that the Division I Football Championships Committee could make their decision on Friday, but they must submit it to the NCAA Championships Cabinet.

Whether they keep with that decision is not clear, but would presume they would. Now, does the committee announce that decision? Or do they wait until the Cabinet approves it...?

danefan
February 24th, 2010, 12:05 PM

Which means they already decided.

Col Hogan
February 24th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Which means they already decided.

xnonono2xxnonono2xxnonono2x

MplsBison
February 24th, 2010, 04:12 PM
The stadium with the most attractive bid ($$$) is ultimately what is going to win the day.

UCABEARS75
February 24th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Since we're likely going to have numerous threads (and we already have quite a few) on the 'title fight' between Chattanooga and Frisco for the Division I Championship Game, I thought at the very least - we'd do a poll!

Okay fellas - WHO DO YOU THINK WILL LAND THE GAME?

We've all made our opinions known on where we WANT the game, but who will land it in your opinion?

OK, TT I'll play.

I think it will go to Frisco.

TexasTerror
February 24th, 2010, 05:24 PM
The stadium with the most attractive bid ($$$) is ultimately what is going to win the day.

If that's the case - it's Frisco.

I just think there's many more 'partners' involved in Frisco's efforts, many of which have not been shown just yet. The SLC is holding the cards close to the vest and hopefully, this strategy will work in landing the game! xthumbsupx

MplsBison
February 24th, 2010, 07:01 PM
I hope so too.

Let someone else have a chance.