PDA

View Full Version : NDSU Seeks 10,000 Bison Strong

TexasTerror
February 19th, 2010, 07:35 AM
Probably one of the better season ticket sites that I have seen for a campaign - http://www.10000bisonstrong.com/.

NDSU is looking to pack'em at the Fabulous FargoDome.

Season ticket reminders just went out for those who have to renew, so there's no number on the countdown, but read that they had over 9,400 season tickets sold last year. Getting 600 more will not be too difficult.

MplsBison
February 19th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Who's tops for season tickets in FCS? Probably Montana? Are they over 20k?

DFW HOYA
February 19th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Who's tops for season tickets in FCS? Probably Montana? Are they over 20k?

Old Dominion had over 14,000 in year one. I would not be surprised if they soon sold 19,000 packages and left the remainder (750) for visitors.

MplsBison
February 19th, 2010, 05:35 PM
They better starting winning in a hurry. Not that I think they won't.

I'm just saying, people don't stick around to watch losers. Sorry, it may be sad but that's human nature.

Thundar
February 19th, 2010, 05:56 PM
They better starting winning in a hurry. Not that I think they won't.

I'm just saying, people don't stick around to watch losers. Sorry, it may be sad but that's human nature.

Sound familiar????xwhistlexxwhistlex

JBB
February 19th, 2010, 05:57 PM
The last 2 years have cost NDSU about 2,000 in attendance but season ticket holders have been increasing over the past 2 years. Its the walk up crowd that is shrinking but they will be gone anyway if the season tickets continue the strong upward trend. Its far more likely that a new stadium movement is about start. I doubt attendance is dropping off a cliff no matter how the BISON do. I do think if they return to the top the Fabulous Fargo Dome will be sold out to season ticket holders and there will be a clammer for a larger stadium and maybe the FBS.