PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone doing tonight?

AGS OWNER
February 13th, 2010, 10:09 PM
I'm absolutly thrilled to have the site back up, and that so many of you are here.

Thank You xbowxxbowx

EGF

Cocky
February 13th, 2010, 10:17 PM
Who are the new owners?

dbackjon
February 13th, 2010, 10:39 PM
EGF = EAGLES GO FAR

Must be a Georgia Southern Fan

Welcome, AGS OWNER

AGS OWNER
February 13th, 2010, 10:45 PM
Who are the new owners?The big reveal will be soon Cocky. Would you like to be the first to know? BTW you didn't answer how you are doing? Extremely well I hope.xthumbsupx

AGS OWNER
February 13th, 2010, 10:49 PM
EGF = EAGLES GO FAR

Must be a Georgia Southern Fan

Welcome, AGS OWNER

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxchinscratchxxchinscratchx xbowxxbowxxbowxxbowx

Cocky
February 14th, 2010, 07:56 AM
The big reveal will be soon Cocky. Would you like to be the first to know? BTW you didn't answer how you are doing? Extremely well I hope.xthumbsupx

I'm fine but I can find out at the same time everyone else does.

JALMOND
February 14th, 2010, 01:31 PM
I'm absolutly thrilled to have the site back up, and that so many of you are here.

Thank You xbowxxbowx

EGF

Thank you for your efforts in keeping this site going, EGF.

AGS OWNER
February 14th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Thank you for your efforts in keeping this site going, EGF.

Thank you for your kind words. To be honest it's been a little rough. Just two weeks ago I had no plans of running any website, but I just could not stand to let AGS disappear so here we are. The size and complexity of running AGS is daunting, and this is my first in such a venture. Time is a commodity I have very little of to devote to AGS right now please bear with me as I'm learn to walk in the capacity of a site owner. :)

EGF

MaximumBobcat
February 14th, 2010, 02:50 PM
The big reveal will be soon Cocky. Would you like to be the first to know? BTW you didn't answer how you are doing? Extremely well I hope.xthumbsupx

Lol, sounds like you're having fun. Glad to have ya be the big guy EGF. xrotatehx

AGS OWNER
February 14th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Lol, sounds like you're having fun. Glad to have ya be the big guy EGF. xrotatehx I don't know if I would call the last few days fun, but it is interesting.xwhistlex

RichH2
February 14th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Sincere thanks for stepping upto bring AGS back

Reign of Terrier
February 14th, 2010, 06:28 PM
this isn't a knock on the old owner (I didn't have any problem with them...I was a good child) but at least this owner is interacting with posters (this better be a regular thing). One of the problems that AGS had was that the owner/mods/whatever worked under a shrowd of secrecy and showed favoritism...at least there will be a name to a face now

AGS OWNER
February 14th, 2010, 09:00 PM
Now that I have outted myself on the other thread I'll close this one now, then make it go bye bye tomorrow.