Drew Bailey DE 6-4 250 -
Dylan Bostick OL 6-6 280
Graham Fisher OL 6- 275
Brandon Hunter DE 6-4 250
Kalan Jones OL 6-4 275 - -
Kendall Lamm OL 6-6 265

GannonFan
December 21st, 2009, 11:10 AM
Huh? Nobody ever says they have a bad recruiting class. All 100+ FCS teams (not to mention every other classification) will tout their recruiting classes this year. We'll really find out in 2-3 years after these guys actually step onto the field.

CopperCat
December 21st, 2009, 11:24 AM
Here we go again.xcoffeex

With Armanti gone, you guys will have some big shoes to fill (figuratively of course).

Saint3333
December 21st, 2009, 11:41 AM
Early commitments for the Apps

Drew Bailey DE 6-4 250 - offers from Liberty and Duke
Dylan Bostick OL 6-6 280 - offers from Kentucky, UCF, Memphis
Graham Fisher OL 6- 275 - offer from VMI, commented in Sept. interest from Duke
Brandon Hunter DE 6-4 250 - no offer offers, three stars though
Kalan Jones OL 6-4 275 - heavy interest from Wake, GT, Clemson
Kendall Lamm OL 6-6 265 - offers from Marshall and GSU

ASU historically has not offered recruits this early and definitely hasn't received verbal committments this early. If all of these guys sign this will be the best class lineman wise ASU has ever had, with at least 1 or 2 more d-lineman targeted to my knowledge.

ASU heavily recruited the back 7 positions of the defense and overall athletes (WR, RB, QB) last year (7 guys played QB at their HS).

It is obvious that the facilities are working and ASU is starting to steal more of these kids from FBS schools than they have just 2 years ago.

appmaj
December 21st, 2009, 11:52 AM
Here we go again.xcoffeex

With Armanti gone, you guys will have some big shoes to fill (figuratively of course).

Yeah, that will be the biggest issue in a while for App

ericsaid
December 21st, 2009, 11:53 AM
Yeah, that will be the biggest issue in a while for App

Jamal Jackson.xthumbsupx

yorkcountyUNHfan
December 21st, 2009, 12:37 PM
Don't you guys need, like, you know, a quarterback?xrolleyesx

MR. CHICKEN
December 21st, 2009, 12:46 PM
NOT WORRIED.....WE'RE FROM DUH CAA.........;).....BRAWK!!

HenZoneNation
December 21st, 2009, 02:04 PM
Here's a question...would you trade all those recruits for one more year with AE? No matter who you bring in next year, it's going to be very hard to replace #14. I still think you're the team to beat in the SoCo next year but it won't be easy.

AppAlum2003
December 21st, 2009, 02:28 PM
Here's a question...would you trade all those recruits for one more year with AE? No matter who you bring in next year, it's going to be very hard to replace #14. I still think you're the team to beat in the SoCo next year but it won't be easy.

Spoiled answer... YES!

But, now is a pivotal time in ASU football - we'll find out a lot about this program in the next 2 - 3 years.

biggie
December 21st, 2009, 02:51 PM
A lot of hopes for Jackson, I do think they saved him (redshirt) last year for a reason, but we'll have to see.

The OL/DL recruits are a good sign though, besides QB they were the biggest need.

HenZoneNation
December 21st, 2009, 07:16 PM
Spoiled answer... YES!

But, now is a pivotal time in ASU football - we'll find out a lot about this program in the next 2 - 3 years.

I agree...we are coming into year 3 after...Joe...we are hoping Pat really steps up.

soccerguy315
December 21st, 2009, 08:33 PM
if you need OL/DL because you are losing them this year to graduation, then recruiting some now isn't going to help.

Rekdiver
December 21st, 2009, 09:51 PM
You boys just don't get it......

We are reloading every year with bigger and more athletic players.....We have a QB, we have RB's we have DB's...my god we've got everything!!!!!!!!

We are like an aircraft carrier....we got a lot below decks you can't see and its all dangerous.

We're reloading boys so look out!

soccerguy315
December 21st, 2009, 09:58 PM
vote yourself preseason #1 then.

be honest, you know all those guys aren't going to be starters. Some of them will end up being good, and some of them will not. That's the way it goes.

Rekdiver
December 22nd, 2009, 07:57 AM
Okay...ASU preseason #1