PDA

View Full Version : Famous QB and twin brother WR verbally commit to McNeese

JohnStOnge
December 19th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Well,famous QB in that video of his behind the back pass for a two point conversion made Fox & Friends. Here's a version of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi1Zly4lb-k

And the story of the verbal commitment:

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/79589802.html

"The Briscoes formed one of the area’s most prolific passing duos in 2009.

Will Briscoe completed 188 of 283 passes for 3,080 yards and 39 touchdowns with only two interceptions.

Wes Briscoe, who missed much of the 2008 season after being involved in an auto accident, had a breakout season, catching 55 passes for 1,175 yards and 21 TDs. He averaged 21.4 yards per catch despite playing with a cast for several games after suffering a broken wrist."

Reign of Terrier
December 19th, 2009, 08:33 AM
if I was a coach I would make that kid do updowns for the pass until he cried

JohnStOnge
December 19th, 2009, 08:50 AM

My understanding is that the coach called the play. It was something they'd been practicing. Looks like the idea was to be facing one way then have #12 sneak out and be in position for the behind the back pass.

BTW, some people including Brian on Fox and Friends criticized Central High because the final score in that game was 59-0. But that play was early in the game when it was something like 13-0.

Hood
December 19th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Man anyone remember on wrestling when they'd have a twin brother tag team? They'd switch in and out without the referee noticing? They got away with a lot of underhanded shenanigans.

I wonder how that translates over to football...

JohnStOnge
December 19th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Man anyone remember on wrestling when they'd have a twin brother tag team? They'd switch in and out without the referee noticing? They got away with a lot of underhanded shenanigans.

I wonder how that translates over to football...

Biggest thing to me is that the QB's identical twin brother was a big play wideout on the high school level. That implies good athleticism. Brother QB has the same genetic material. That implies pretty good athleticism for him as well. He's listed on Rivals as a "dual threat" quarterback. That's the kind I like most. To me, in this day and age, having a quarterback that can move around and be a threat running the football as well as to be a threat to negate a good pass rush is very important.

ASU_Fanatic
December 19th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Nice.

SUjagTILLiDIE
December 19th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Briscoe is going to be a outstanding qb imo. xthumbsupx

Reign of Terrier
December 19th, 2009, 10:26 AM
My understanding is that the coach called the play. It was something they'd been practicing. Looks like the idea was to be facing one way then have #12 sneak out and be in position for the behind the back pass.

BTW, some people including Brian on Fox and Friends criticized Central High because the final score in that game was 59-0. But that play was early in the game when it was something like 13-0.

that changes things but if it was improvised you bet he's going to puke!

BEAR
December 19th, 2009, 12:12 PM
I found the video of that QB in high school:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdOiF_qdQLI

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

JohnStOnge
December 19th, 2009, 12:32 PM
I found the video of that QB in high school:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdOiF_qdQLI

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

That's good.

Redwyn
December 19th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Amazing

Big Dawg
December 19th, 2009, 10:21 PM

Why? If it works AND we've actually been working on it in practice then it's all good.

Franks Tanks
December 19th, 2009, 11:50 PM

Brian on Fox and Friends is a retard. The guy does sports on the show but knows dick about sports and stutters through the segments.