PDA

View Full Version : Liberty 2009 Intro Video

SuperJon
December 18th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Click here for the video (http://www.libertyflames.com/index.cfm?PID=11989&mid=13859&cid=4&filterby=date)

I apologize for the quality. I haven't been able to get my hands on the HD version. I'm going to upload that when I get it again. I have to find where we put it. This was a rip of a DVD that had it on there and the quality went down a bit. I still say it's one of the best intro videos in all of FCS football though.

SuperJon
December 18th, 2009, 01:06 PM
I'm bumping my own post cause I want people to see this.

Plus, this video is worthy of my 2400th post.

Flames Fan 10
December 18th, 2009, 02:25 PM
i love that video. always got me so pumped right before the game. glad to finally see it on the internet.

jmufan999
December 18th, 2009, 02:52 PM
i'll say this... and of course, very few people will see this because it's not a "flashy" thread title... but...

Liberty MAY just have the finest FCS facilities i've ever seen. the little bit i saw at the game was unbelievable. i mean, really, really impressive. the field itself looks great, but for god's sakes, the SCOREBOARD and JUMBOTRON!!!! holy crap it was amazing. the picture and sound were on par (if not better than) many, MANY FBS programs. it made our sound system sound absolutely pathetic. our mini-tron (that's what we call it) is crappy by any standards.

I (and the people i was with at the time) was really impressed with the facilities. i hope our new (hopefully) "jumbo-tron" looks half as good as yours.

jcmanson
December 18th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Make sure you come back and check it out whenever JMU comes back to the 'burg. As we are adding on to the stadium over the next few years. Will make it even nicer xsmiley_wix

SuperJon
December 18th, 2009, 03:25 PM
I was tempted to make the title "Best Intro Video in FCS Football" but decided not too.

jmufan999
December 18th, 2009, 04:36 PM
superJon, it DEFINITELY is the best i've seen, and it's not even close.

and yes, app state fans, i've been to Boone, and that's not close either. not knocking JMU or app state.... but until you've seen what they've got going on at Liberty... i mean, i just think it's a step above.

SuperJon
December 18th, 2009, 04:41 PM
I think right now, App's facilities are clearly better than ours. There aren't many schools that are better than App. We'll get there, and I think we'll be there within the next five years, but we're not there yet.

jcmanson
December 18th, 2009, 06:40 PM
superJon, it DEFINITELY is the best i've seen, and it's not even close.

and yes, app state fans, i've been to Boone, and that's not close either. not knocking JMU or app state.... but until you've seen what they've got going on at Liberty... i mean, i just think it's a step above.

I like you