PDA

View Full Version : Last Train to Crapsville

appstate38
December 15th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Since we were on the last train for Crapsville, I thought I would take a look ahead at recruiting possiblities for next year. So far the Apps have 4 OL recruits that are committed as well as a couple of DE's. The OLineman are big especially the kid from Florida......

Seems like we aren't reloading but looking for bigger weapons!!!!

What are your thoughts on the early recruiting trail.

P.S. GO GRIZ!xthumbsupx

mountaineer_dax
December 15th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Since we were on the last train for Crapsville, I thought I would take a look ahead at recruiting possiblities for next year. So far the Apps have 4 OL recruits that are committed as well as a couple of DE's. The OLineman are big especially the kid from Florida......

Seems like we aren't reloading but looking for bigger weapons!!!!

What are your thoughts on the early recruiting trail.

P.S. GO GRIZ!xthumbsupx

I wouldn't mind getting some big transfers and some speedy athletes.

Hopefully one of our 9 LB's pan out got a ton of those last year.

th0m
December 15th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I think there's one last train waiting in, ohh the irony, Choo Choo town.

paward
December 15th, 2009, 02:46 PM
If you guys see someone like AE on the recruiting trail, please give me a call. I would love to be the one to give him the winning lottery ticket.

ASU_Fanatic
December 15th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I heard we got some 3* lineman from Florida. May of even had some BCS offers. Accitelli's replacement anyone?

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4196008 Here he is. Yeah, Iowa State and Kentucky offered him..both those teams are in bowl games this year.

3PeatNation
December 15th, 2009, 03:05 PM
I hope we can get a better QB than Cadet, besides the ECU game he hasnt impressed me. I think we should try out Jamal Jackson.

ASU_Fanatic
December 15th, 2009, 03:07 PM
I hope we can get a better QB than Cadet, besides the ECU game he hasnt impressed me. I think we should try out Jamal Jackson.Yeah Jackson will probably get the nod on September 2 at Chatty. I'm still not convinced Presley doesn't need another shot though. He played bad against ECU and Moore just threw him out as a possible QB. Not very fair because Presley and Cadet definitely didn't play the same ECU team.

mountaineer in Cane Land
December 15th, 2009, 03:34 PM
The App recruits are looking really strong, GT has made a push for one of our lineman, and Duke a few days ago, offered to one of our defensive ends a schlorship. All the kids we have commitments from are starting to feel the pressure from D1 schools. If App can get all these kids signed it will be a great class, man the January signing period can get here soon enough.