PDA

View Full Version : Proof AE is gone...

Rekdiver
December 14th, 2009, 10:42 AM

mcveyrl
December 14th, 2009, 10:48 AM
When'd that happen? I was at the morning commencement at ASU yesterday. Did he graduate in the afternoon?

Black and Gold Express
December 14th, 2009, 10:51 AM
You know, 4 years ago I made a bet with Cap'n Cat that Armanti would graduate in 4 years or less. I win.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 14th, 2009, 10:54 AM

Finally!!!
xbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowx

Congrats Armanti!! xthumbsupx

OL FU
December 14th, 2009, 11:00 AM
One of the many reasons I like FCS.. . . . . . Student Athletesxthumbsupx

Phrebert
December 14th, 2009, 11:07 AM
His Diploma will fit perfectly between his 2 Payton awards.

BarefootApp
December 14th, 2009, 11:31 AM
He graduated at the 2:00 commencement. dammit.

tribe_pride
December 14th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Good job AE. Now time to start preparing for that pesky combine.

mcveyrl
December 14th, 2009, 12:11 PM
He graduated at the 2:00 commencement. dammit.

Awesome. His car was probably one of the ones coming in the Rivers St. parking deck that kept me trapped in there for an extra hour!!

The commencement speaker was great by the way!

Zangzigger
December 14th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Great photo. When it comes down to it, getting a diploma is why people go to college, not to win football games.

ronpayne
December 14th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Does anybody know what his cap said? It looks like it may have said Dad, but I wasn't completely sure.

And Zangzigger, very much agreed. xthumbsupx

AppIAA
December 14th, 2009, 12:32 PM
It said "I (heart) you dad"

WestCoastAggie
December 14th, 2009, 12:38 PM
As a fellow black man, seeing that picture definitely put a smile on my face.

DLS
December 14th, 2009, 12:43 PM
there's a youtube video somewhere of him getting an ovation and dr.peacock making a speech

HenZoneNation
December 14th, 2009, 01:16 PM
The dude looks good in black...that's quite amazing that he was able to do that. Congrats to him and his family.

Cocky
December 14th, 2009, 01:53 PM
One of the many reasons I like FCS.. . . . . . Student Athletesxthumbsupx

Please call our staff and remind them to send our players to class.
We might possibly still be playing if they would get our players to class.

SpeedkingATL
December 14th, 2009, 01:54 PM
His Diploma will fit perfectly between his 2 Payton awards.

I hope you are right!xnodx

jmufan999
December 14th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Good job AE. Now time to start preparing for that pesky combine.

this is one of the few times i agree with an FCS fan about a particular player being invited to the combine.... somehow, many seem to think that just about everyone goes. of course, this is not at all the case.

anyway, AE will be invited without question. Arthur Moats from JMU SHOULD be invited but don't know if he will. we haven't had a lot of combine invitees in the past, to my knowledge. Hampton, of course, will have pretty much their entire team there, as always.

blueballs
December 14th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Good for Edwards and good for App!

It is a wonderful thing when the kids who are the face of the program and to a lesser extent the division get it done in the classroom aqnd finish the drill.

Here's best wishes for either his football future or trip to the barber and to the real world.... whichever comes next.

theasushow
December 14th, 2009, 02:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0ubnnPavnE

there is the youtube video FYI. great ovation

Uncle Rico's Clan
December 14th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Does anybody know what his cap said? It looks like it may have said Dad, but I wasn't completely sure.

And Zangzigger, very much agreed. xthumbsupx

Congrats to AE, and I had a question regarding headgear decorations. While my brother and I were watching a recording of the game sunday we noticed that while many Mountaineers had pride stickers both AE and Devon Moore had helmets void of the little Yosefs. Do any App fans know if there is any reason those two didn't have any stickers on their helmets?

AppIAA
December 14th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Congrats to AE, and I had a question regarding headgear decorations. While my brother and I were watching a recording of the game sunday we noticed that while many Mountaineers had pride stickers both AE and Devon Moore had helmets void of the little Yosefs. Do any App fans know if there is any reason those two didn't have any stickers on their helmets?

Something to the effect of "Football is a team game, not about individual accomplishments"

2 true team players right there..

mistersykes
December 14th, 2009, 02:52 PM
As much as I hate to see Armanti leave, that pic and especially the video almost bring a tear to my eye. What a great example of a student athlete and a MOUNTAINEER! And Jacque right after him. Awesome. Good luck, fellahs. xbowxxthumbsupx