PDA

View Full Version : Chris Hatcher to Murray State possible

OSRacer
December 11th, 2009, 07:01 PM
This scenario is picking up some steam around the MSU campus. I know he was fired from GSU recently, but I am thinking he may be just what MSU needs. Any thoughts on this scenario? Why did he not work at GSU? I know their expectations are higher than Murrays, but he did not get alot of time....

Horseshoe App
December 11th, 2009, 09:39 PM
He is a good coach. He was just put in an impossible situation to succeed at GSU. He will help your team win. Just don't ask SEAN TAYLOR. He thinks he is a chump. Of course, SEAN Taylor thinks everyone is a chump other than his mother. Of course, don't catch him on a bad day or he might have that opinion of his mother

Eaglesrus
December 11th, 2009, 10:18 PM
MSU would be getting a great guy and I still think a good coach. Hatcher got on the wrong side of GSU's president and was treated shabbily by our administration to say the least. He was not given a sufficient length of time to show whether he could get things going in the right direction. I wish him, and whatever institution he lands at next, all the best!

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 11th, 2009, 10:32 PM
MSU would be getting a great guy and I still think a good coach. Hatcher got on the wrong side of GSU's president and was treated shabbily by our administration to say the least. He was not given a sufficient length of time to show whether he could get things going in the right direction. I wish him, and whatever institution he lands at next, all the best!

What he said. I will be pulling for Murray if he ends up there.

Zangzigger
December 11th, 2009, 10:59 PM
This would be a good move for Murray State

ThompsonThe
December 11th, 2009, 11:23 PM
He is one of those great coaches that "tell it like it is". I believe the outgoing President at GaSo didn't appreciate that. He is great for press conferences. You may not hear what you want to hear, but you will hear a lot of truth. I believe players would respond to that.
He will clear house when he first goes in.

OSRacer
December 12th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Sounds good. He would be my choice after researching his resume. Thanks for the feedback. My hope is that the administration goes in this direction.