PDA

View Full Version : Why are we not talking about...

Rekdiver
December 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM
mariani and reynolds and lebsock? Seems like everyone is trying to hide behind AE shadow but your' not fooling me. These guys play football and they know they are good........

Silenoz
December 10th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Why would we when we can talk about the weather and... noise and all that speed!

I do get sad when I realize that Mariani only has 1 or 2 games left as a Griz :(

Silenoz
December 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM
http://montanagrizzlies.com/pages/news_item.aspx?n=8555&m=18

WTF, are people really gonna miss a game like this because of weather?

soccerguy315
December 10th, 2009, 12:03 PM
maybe the weather is more intimidating than it is getting credit for...

asknoquarter21
December 10th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Why would we when we can talk about the weather and... noise and all that speed!

I do get sad when I realize that Mariani only has 1 or 2 games left as a Griz :(

Oh are they having an alumni game next week?

Silenoz
December 10th, 2009, 12:05 PM

No, he's going straight to the NFL

Wait, that doesn't make sense

Husky4Life
December 10th, 2009, 12:49 PM

LOL!!!!! Good one! xlolxxlolx

HappyAppy13
December 10th, 2009, 02:06 PM

HAHA!
nice one! xnodxxnodx

anyone know how many tickets are actually left?

grzftbl
December 10th, 2009, 02:28 PM
HAHA!
nice one! xnodxxnodx

Off topic HappyAppy but I dare ya to hunt bears w/ a shotgun. ;)

HappyAppy13
December 10th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Off topic HappyAppy but I dare ya to hunt bears w/ a shotgun. ;)

haha
yea, i wasnt getting any ticket numbers from anyother people, so i figured id try here.

and yea.......haha. i have no idea about hunting....sad, i know. but a shotgun sounded good so i went with it. bazooka maybe??xthumbsupx

biggie
December 10th, 2009, 02:52 PM
There is always a slug, but would recommend a rifle.

Skjellyfetti
December 10th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Guns are for pussies.

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.bagofnothing.com/uploaded_images/bear-708909.jpeg&usg=AFQjCNGy9JIVRf_g9tsXd4r7PjhVcPZDPw

HappyAppy13
December 10th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Guns are for pussies.

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.bagofnothing.com/uploaded_images/bear-708909.jpeg&usg=AFQjCNGy9JIVRf_g9tsXd4r7PjhVcPZDPw

haha
wo
thats crucial!

GunsAndGuitars
December 10th, 2009, 03:09 PM
We do have a Black Bear Season in NC. People hunt that with the state dog, the Plott Hound. That being said, Grizzlies are a little bigger. Put some extra powder behind that .50 Caliber ball in Yosef's rifle, it'll take a bear out.

HappyAppy13
December 10th, 2009, 03:13 PM
We do have a Black Bear Season in NC. People hunt that with the state dog, the Plott Hound. That being said, Grizzlies are a little bigger. Put some extra powder behind that .50 Caliber ball in Yosef's rifle, it'll take a bear out.

regarding the picture...why doesnt Yosef still ride that bike??
do we still have it somewhere?

Wildcat80
December 10th, 2009, 03:18 PM
mariani and reynolds and lebsock? Seems like everyone is trying to hide behind AE shadow but your' not fooling me. These guys play football and they know they are good........

Just watched your last two game highlights. Two things surprised me. 1) How few black players are on your team. 2) that SFA moved the ball but got killed by turnovers. SDSU got points too.

ASU will score. Griz gotta keep up. We'll be watching back East.:D

biggie
December 10th, 2009, 03:39 PM
regarding the picture...why doesnt Yosef still ride that bike??
do we still have it somewhere?
Don't think it was donated this year. Owner is down here in the triad and sold his other bike and uses that one now I believe.

A lot of people didn't like us using it though.

Grizaholic17
December 10th, 2009, 03:44 PM
HAHA!
nice one! xnodxxnodx

About 3,000 still.

I believe tickets will still be selling through Friday. It will be interesting to see how many we get!

On a side note...the pipes at Wa/Griz froze...where was the maintenance crews on this one?

Torgo
December 10th, 2009, 03:48 PM
I have to admit, I though the first post would say nothing more than 'the crowd noise.'

Skjellyfetti
December 10th, 2009, 03:48 PM
On a side note...the pipes at Wa/Griz froze...where was the maintenance crews on this one?

Were the pipes built to withstand the intense noise?! xeekx

ASU Tailgaiteer
December 10th, 2009, 04:46 PM
About 3,000 still.

I believe tickets will still be selling through Friday. It will be interesting to see how many we get!

The pipes froze???? Don't the plumbers know that it's cold in Montana............What, oh they couldn't hear because of all the noise in the stadium.................

Silenoz
December 10th, 2009, 04:51 PM
From that "other" thread:

and Holy Cross is no William and Mary, this is a tough game to call...the only sure thing is the winner brings home the crown

Well, all I know is the winner better beat some ass in Chattanooga and deflate some CAA heads xlolx

edit: Dammit, I thought I was in the game thread xlolx