PDA

View Full Version : ESPN contact info

SumItUp
November 30th, 2009, 11:52 AM
I have added the contact information for ESPN. This is for those that are interested in sending an e-mail or letter to ESPN encouraging them to provide better coverage of the FCS playoffs. Please add comments to the original thread http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66831. Please only comment on this thread if you send an e-mail or letter. It will be interesting to see how much FCS response messages we can generate.

Web form to send e-mail to ESPN TV (http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/contact)

If you prefer to write a letter, send it to:

ESPN Television
ESPN Plaza
Bristol, CT 06010

smcwildcat
November 30th, 2009, 11:59 AM
haha this is greattt

Seven Would Be Nice
November 30th, 2009, 12:04 PM
I bet you can't find Erin Andrews contact info ANYWHERE nowadays....

SumItUp
November 30th, 2009, 12:05 PM
I sent the following e-mail to them. If they get 1000 of these messages, it might actually create 30 seconds of water cooler conversation in Bristol. xwhistlex

I am respectfully requesting that ESPN offer full coverage of the FCS playoffs. It is the highest division of collegiate football that crowns a true champion decided by competition, not polls. Tens of thousands of FCS fans were forced to scour the internet for scant coverage through blogs, message boards and grainy video feeds during the first round of the playoffs. ESPN, you can do better.

Bogus Megapardus
November 30th, 2009, 12:08 PM
One only can speculate what provisions (if any) in locked-drawer BCS-ESPN contracts might affect the timing and frequency of FCS broadcasts. More certain would be provisions in ESPN advertising agreements that specify BCS games only. The BCS marketing folks are good at this, I imagine. A Delaware game, for example, most certainly would draw as many viewers as, say, a Washington State game, but BCS Marketing Inc. likely has persuaded the advertisers otherwise.

trouthunter
November 30th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Most likely an exercise in futility--but I feel much better after penning my 479 word rant!

Bam
November 30th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Most likely an exercise in futility--but I feel much better after penning my 479 word rant!

Me too! xthumbsupx

smcwildcat
November 30th, 2009, 12:36 PM
just sent one using all the words I was aloud to

txstatebobcat
November 30th, 2009, 07:42 PM
I sent mine in.

Keenan
November 30th, 2009, 09:06 PM
used every character allowed

GoCowboys68
November 30th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Sent mine!!!!

Pard4Life
November 30th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Forget ESPN. Can Versus step up to fill this niche? They already cover Ivy games and some Pac10 games. However, since this is an NCAA event, ESPN might have exclusive rights. They broadcast all NCAA titles it seems.

saint0917
December 1st, 2009, 06:58 AM
Sent mine, but lets face it, it wont do any good.