PDA

View Full Version : Ricky still haunts!!

UNHFan
November 26th, 2009, 10:50 PM
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2009/11/rutgers_10_most_baffling_losse.html

Amazing #1

VT Wildcat Fan53
November 26th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Given Santos' 4 years of greatness that followed, maybe not such a surprise! It was a great game. D Ball went for something like 250 yards +/- receiving on the night, too.

UNHFan
November 26th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Whats great is its just a brand new article! I wasn't pulling for straws here. And what this article doesnt talk about was Rickys win the week before coming off the bench and beating National Champs Del!! Thanks VT Wildcat!!

Hoyadestroya85
November 26th, 2009, 11:56 PM
Shocked the Villanova game in 2002 isn't there

UNHFan
November 27th, 2009, 12:18 AM
Hey i dont mean to be mean.... but 2002 wasnt the Modern Rutgers... that all I can think of. But wow!!! What a spanking you guys gave them!!!! Bravo!!1 i think the Mich State being ranked made the UNH game more of a shock. But it really was a Freshman QB named Ricky Santos that put it on the Map.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 27th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Shocked the Villanova game in 2002 isn't there

Yeah, I was too.

UNH_Alum_In_CT
November 27th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Hey i dont mean to be mean.... but 2002 wasnt the Modern Rutgers... that all I can think of. But wow!!! What a spanking you guys gave them!!!! Bravo!!1 i think the Mich State being ranked made the UNH game more of a shock. But it really was a Freshman QB named Ricky Santos that put it on the Map.

A Freshman making his first start and playing in his second game!! xeekx

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention our defense that shutout Rutgers in the second half allowing UNH to come back from a 10 point halftime deficit.

I can still visualize their punter going to a knee to catch the low snap. With the college rules that gave UNH the ball at that spot with a short field. Santos to Ball quickly took advantage and UNH was back in the game.

Oh, what a lovely night on the shores of the Raritan!! xbowx xbowx xbowx xbowx

MR. CHICKEN
November 27th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Whats great is its just a brand new article! I wasn't pulling for straws here. And what this article doesnt talk about was Rickys win the week before coming off the bench and beating National Champs Del!! Thanks VT Wildcat!!

WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN JUMP STARTIN' DAT CAREER......OTHERAH-WISE.....HE'S UH CLIPBOARD LAD...WHIFF UNH CAP ON BACKWARD.....SIGNALIN' IN FAUX PAS INSTRUCTIONS...TA YER O........;)xrolleyesx;)........AWK!

R.A.
November 27th, 2009, 12:31 PM
I'm sure guys from Hampton like Former MEAC All Time leading rusher Alonzo Coleman, and Jacksonville Jaguars starting linebacker Justin Durant, still are haunted by Ricky Santos.

The MEAC was 4:04 away from a playoff victory... then comes Mr. Payton Award winner...

Husky Alum
November 28th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Don Brown didn't recruit Ricky Santos to Northeastern because he didn't think he could be a starting QB in the A-10.

I'm guessing NU is still playing football if Santos went to NU.