PDA

View Full Version : Top OVC Honors

Panthers_Blue
November 26th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Ryan Perrilloux was named Offensive Player of the Year.

Murray State senior defensive end Austen Lane was tabbed Defensive Player of the Year.

Eastern Kentucky redshirt freshman quarterback T.J. Pryor earned the Freshman of the Year.

Eastern Illinois head coach Bob Spoo was named the OVC Roy Kidd Coach of the Year.

http://www.ovcsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6200&ATCLID=204839761

EKU05
November 26th, 2009, 02:56 AM
Not that he wasn't deserving, but does anyone else find it comical that one of our offensive players was selected for a conference wide award?

TJ is going to be great in time, and I definitely think he deserves the honor. It's just a little funny all at the same time.

TTUEagles
November 26th, 2009, 03:21 AM
I'm disapointed to only see 1 TTU player on 1st team and only 1 on 2nd team...I thought 1 or 2of TTU's secondary (Ryce, Mitchell, and Dillehay) would surely make it...I thought a team going 6-5 and finishing tied for 3rd (including Jax St this time) would have more than 2 all OVC players. Oh well, a good season for me as a fan, anyway - already looking forward to 2010!

Bam
November 26th, 2009, 06:49 AM
Not that he wasn't deserving, but does anyone else find it comical that one of our offensive players was selected for a conference wide award?

TJ is going to be great in time, and I definitely think he deserves the honor. It's just a little funny all at the same time.

Even with Springston running the O? Congrats TJ. Keep up the hard work this offseason. xbowx